First time poster here and i was hoping for some help on choosing some headphones!
I am currently a university student looking for his "first" high quality over the ear headphones to listen in the library, on the bus and maybe at home.
I listen to mostly
Im looking for (in this order of priority)
- Comfort (able to listen to multiple hours and have glasses on)
- High Quality
- Somewhat portable (carrying in bag)
- Detachable cord (I tend to break these somehow from bending so i would rather have a removable sound cable so i can replace it).
I was currently looking at the:
- V-Moda M-100's but after reading several reviews on the forums they seem the music quality seems to be hyped up
- AKG K545
- Beyerdynamics Custom One Pro
But I'm up for recommendations on different headphones that might suit my situation. My current budget is probably under $300 US
I was also wondering how often headphones are remodeled. I am worried that i'll buy one of these headphones posted above and they might make a new "better" model because the V Moda and Beyerdynamics are already a year old.
Any help on my situation would be greatly appreciated. Recommendation and guidance is welcomed!
Thank you, Kiwifruit