But still, it is doable and there are different pockets, not just trousers pocket
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Cables & Accessories)
Last edited: 11/29/16
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
I bought these headphones about year ago (I use them almost everyday), as an upgrade from my g430s when the cable finally wore out. In some cases (only some cases) I think the sound quality might...
Introduction Sennheiser HD650 is one of the (seemingly) consecrated headphones made by Sennheiser as an upgrade (update?) to their well received model, HD600. HD600 has been...
I finally took the plunge and got these. It's amazing how TOTL IEMS can sound so different. Bass: Tight and full. Tip dependent. With the triple flanges thought my head was going to blow off. I...
The original iDSD Micro stood out from the competition as an all-in-one replacement for the most discerning listeners' setups. The original iDSD Micro delivered - I had one, but as I started to not...
Dynamic headphones by the primarily planar producing HiFiman, very good value(especially if you live in america). Detailed and strong treble, decent mids and midbass yet a little light on lower...
- Hi End Cables
DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 1008
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Don't think I'd have the skills for that hahaha, plus I don't keep the "stack" in my pocket as I always transport them in a zippered soft pouch.
I think my stack is what some would call "transportable" rig
I'm new to this sub, but i've been wanting to make a cable for a while, despite knowing very little about electrical engineering and such. I've glazed over some post here but everything looked too complicated. Today, while I passed the heat shrink tubing aisle at Fry's electronics, I stopped and thought, "What the heck, let's give it a shot."
Anyways, here is my first cable! :) It's only a few inches long because I needed a shorter cable to connect my O2 amp to my PC front jack. The one I had before was too long and looked ugly hanging off of my computer. (This might potentially be a good portable rig cable).
This is an amalgamation of a cable that had bad wires, and another cable that had bad connectors.
Despite only having an old radio shack soldering iron, some scrap parts, and a cheap harbor freight multimeter. I think it came out rather well. (Oh, and the heat shrink tubing is supposed to be clear. But I got frustrated looking for a lighter and ended up using a candle. Hence the smoked tubing, and the mess that's not on camera, lol ).
Oh! And, yes, it works.
- DIY Cable Gallery!!
- › AEON, MrSpeakers' New Closed Back Planar Magnetic Headphone 19 seconds ago
- › Brand New : Tralucent Audio Ref.1 Too & original Ref.1 47 seconds ago
- › Classical music discussion, what do you like? 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★►FAQ in 3rd post!◄★☆ 1 minute ago
- › ANNOUNCEMENT: DC Area Head-Fi Meet - March 12, 2017 - Gaithersburg,... 1 minute ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 1 minute ago
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser Headphone Hanger 2 minutes ago
- › best wireless headphones for iPhone 7? 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Logitech Wireless Gaming Headset G930 with 7.1 Surround Sound by jimtree
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Shure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphone by anqallyt
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by vapman
- › Massdrop x HIFIMAN HE350 by machielsste
- › Sennheiser Momentum In Ear (iOS version) - Black Chrome by HiWire
- › Fiio F1 Dynamic In-ear Monitors by Brooko
- › ENIGMAcoustics Dharma D1000 by geoffalter11
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by audiobean
- › Sennheiser HD 380 PRO Headphones by Dobrescu George
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear