Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › DIY Cable Gallery!!
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 938

post #14056 of 14065

Hi HF! I was wondering if there is an online store that sells short USB Type b cable.

 

I will be using iphone 4 > CCK > usb cable > Herus DAC >Headphones.

 

I need something like this:

 

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/michelleyazawa/imgs/4/3/43e8c457.jpg

 

 

Thanks!

post #14057 of 14065
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvt2k1 View Post
 

Hi HF! I was wondering if there is an online store that sells short USB Type b cable.

 

I will be using iphone 4 > CCK > usb cable > Herus DAC >Headphones.

 

I need something like this:

 

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/michelleyazawa/imgs/4/3/43e8c457.jpg

 

 

Thanks!


Welcome to Head-Fi and We're very sorry about your Wallet!!!

As for that cable I myself am unsure, But you've most certainly come to the right place!!

If you cant find somewhere to buy one, Its only a matter of time before you find someone willing to make you one, 

Or you may even end up making one yourself.

 

:L3000::L3000::L3000:

post #14058 of 14065
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcvt2k1 View Post

Hi HF! I was wondering if there is an online store that sells short USB Type b cable.

I will be using iphone 4 > CCK > usb cable > Herus DAC >Headphones.

I need something like this:

http://livedoor.blogimg.jp/michelleyazawa/imgs/4/3/43e8c457.jpg


Thanks!

Hope this helps......

http://www.pacificcable.com/Picture_Page.asp?DataName=USBAMRBM-4IN
post #14059 of 14065
This will fit, both your need and bill....

http://www.lunashops.com/goods.php?id=1741
Edited by Shawn71 - Yesterday at 6:31 am
post #14060 of 14065

I'm very disapointed about this thread because it became discussion and this is DIY cable GALLERY thread. 

If u wanna talk about cables, please do it here:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/676402/diy-cable-questions-and-comments-thread

If i'm wrong erase that post and throw me into hell.

thanks


Edited by sawrym - Yesterday at 3:07 pm
post #14061 of 14065
It happens in all threads, new users don't know how to search...

You have to cut them some slack.
post #14062 of 14065
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollDragon View Post

It happens in all threads, new users don't know how to search...

You have to cut them some slack.

This.
We've all been new here at some point wink.gif
post #14063 of 14065
And like @TrollDragon said it happens in all threads both ontopic and related topic....and its most important to help fellow head-fi'ers than discouraging them.....and thus not making a off topic.... biggrin.gif
Edited by Shawn71 - Yesterday at 9:22 am
post #14064 of 14065
Quote:
Originally Posted by sawrym View Post
 

I'm very disapointed about this thread because it became discussion and this is DIY cable GALLERY thread. 

If u wanna talk about cables, please do it here:   http://www.head-fi.org/t/676402/diy-cable-questions-and-comments-thread

If i'm wrong erase that post and throw me into hell.

thanks

 

Well pardon me if i wasted 1 out of 938 page of this precious thread.

 

For the rest who posted their help...much appreciated! :)

post #14065 of 14065

Here's a picture of my new cord i made for my HE-400's to get the thread back on track.

 

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Misc.-Category Forums › DIY (Do-It-Yourself) Discussions › DIY Cable Gallery!!