So what do I have to do to get you to send 3 or 4 of those right angle long neck 3.5mm connectors to Southern California?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
"Low cost champion", "Best in it's own way"... i love the way how things work in this earphone business :) however, please do not worry, vaziyetu here to correct things (again). first of all,...
Sometimes you want to hear the pluck of a guitar string. Sometimes that detail can be sacrificed in the name of bass.....enormous bass Honestly these are pretty damned good with rock too. Not...
Firstly, like to thank Mike from Meelectronics for supplying the M9 Classic to review. The new release of the M9 Classic is Meelectronics budget in ear headphone. Priced at $9.99USD, I was...
So, these are quite good, actually. But I am not as impressed as I should be after paying 500 Euro. There are some very nice things here, but also some very bad ones, and some silly...
Well, I am really happy that these headphones exist, although I am angry with the designers for ruining something almost perfect with a stupid detail like too thin earpads. But, let's start...
- Hi End Cables
DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 918
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I might be interested in that as well... except I'm in Alberta. Are you going to make these available on your DIY parts store, or are they only for your custom cables?
Very interested in New York if these will be available as DIY parts?
Do any of you know if it is possible to get something like the VALabs XLR connector just with a nice deep red wooden finish instead? I've been searching the web the entire evening and can't seem to find any.
Very nice job! (if you have enough time and there is no possibility for bi-amping just try bi-wiring - you'll hear the difference ).
Just finished up a new cable for my Sennheiser HD650's inspired by the CMYK colorcode
26 awg silver coated copper individually braided in type II paracord. Neutrik NYS228BG 6.3mm headphone jack to a Qables Y-Splitter with Acrolink Sennheiser ends.
Can you tell me where you get the usb male/female connectors?
- DIY Cable Gallery!!
- › Band Name Game II 1 second ago
- › Shure SRH1540 Review 12 seconds ago
- › Audeze EL-8: The EL-8 is a must-hear at CES 2015 19 seconds ago
- › Sound card necessary? 59 seconds ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 1 minute ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Grado e Series 1 minute ago
- › how many of you guys cook??? 1 minute ago
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 1 minute ago
- › Best classical recordings...ever! 2 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz Delta by vaziyetu
- › JVC Kenwood Victer Stereo Headphones Ha-sz1000 by Hawaiibadboy
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by pformagg
- › Bang & Olufsen BeoPlay H8 by Giogio
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Headphones by Giogio
- › Pangea Audio - USB cable - PCOCC & 4% silver - 1.5 Meter by davide256
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by YoYo JoKeR
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by mscott58
- › FiiO E17 by prez
- › VentureCraft SounDroid Vantam by fonzler
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2