So what do I have to do to get you to send 3 or 4 of those right angle long neck 3.5mm connectors to Southern California?
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
DIY Cable Info and Resources
Last edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
my repost from: http://www.head-fi.org/t/623894/review-logitech-ue9000-ultimate-ears-headphones-released-the-ue4000-ue6000-and-the-ue9000-impressions-thread/930 Just my two cents, to me, I feel...
When MEE was describing their new iems to me this is what they said: "... these earphones heavily emphasize comfort and appearance, they have nicely balanced sound that is less bassy compared to...
INTRODUCTION First of all, a big THANK YOU to Michael Lin from FIDUE for providing the review unit. It is much appreciated, and my humble ears are feeling so incredibly honoured to be included...
Some people may remember my Mrice E100 review which tells about being the best 2014 earbud king ? … with Blox BE3 .. you can forget that ! welcome to the new earbud that comes from another world...
Hi people. I have owned a pair of these earphones for over a year now, and this is what I think about them. I am a beginner reviewer so please, have some understanding. Also, English is not my...
- Hi End Cables
DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 918
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I might be interested in that as well... except I'm in Alberta. Are you going to make these available on your DIY parts store, or are they only for your custom cables?
Very interested in New York if these will be available as DIY parts?
Do any of you know if it is possible to get something like the VALabs XLR connector just with a nice deep red wooden finish instead? I've been searching the web the entire evening and can't seem to find any.
Very nice job! (if you have enough time and there is no possibility for bi-amping just try bi-wiring - you'll hear the difference ).
Just finished up a new cable for my Sennheiser HD650's inspired by the CMYK colorcode
26 awg silver coated copper individually braided in type II paracord. Neutrik NYS228BG 6.3mm headphone jack to a Qables Y-Splitter with Acrolink Sennheiser ends.
Can you tell me where you get the usb male/female connectors?
- DIY Cable Gallery!!
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › New Schiit! Ragnarok and Yggdrasil 2 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Ragnarok Amplifier 3 minutes ago
- › Oh Schiit, it's the end of the world! Announcing Ragnarok. 4 minutes ago
- › Usb Dac Noob and I have SO many questions. 4 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 4 minutes ago
- › HM-901 6 minutes ago
- › Light Harmonic Geek Wave 7 minutes ago
- › Sony's new flagship 2014 - MDR-Z7 7 minutes ago
- › Schiit Audio Ragnarok by goldendarko
- › Ultimate Ears UE9000 Noise-Cancelling Wireless Headphones by SennsAsian
- › Crystal by MEElectronics In-Ear Headphones with Microphone Made... by indieman
- › Fidue A31s by djvkool
- › Blox BE3 by subwoof3r
- › Apple EarPods with Remote and Mic by donniefalcone
- › PCM-M10 Portable Digital Recorder by THD plus N
- › Brainwavz S5 In Ear Headphones by JoeDoe
- › Superlux HD-668 B by donniefalcone
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by piksnz
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Exercise Headphones)