- 3,962 Posts. Joined 3/2011
- Location: Windsor, NS, Canada
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)
Last edited: 12/28/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
This is the first item that dragged me into the world of audiophile, having started as noob with this great cans I must say that Shure SE215 Special Edition is cans for everybody, all things...
below is a review of of the v-moda xs! check out my channel(like and subscribe) recently uploaded a review and comparison with the v-moda m100s
I've read a lot of diverging comments about these headphones and I think there is a problem. These are non-powered studio monitor headphones. They are not meant to have perfect sound quality, and...
Remember: "Stay away from Razer". Razer headphones are just meant to be "fun" for a certain amount of time. After a few weeks they either break or become really uncomfortable. The sound is overall...
First I’d like to thank HiFiMAN for sending me their new HM-700 DAP and RE-400B (balanced version of the RE-400) bundle for me to review. I have always wondered about the balanced players that...
DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 898post #13456 of 134704/17/14 at 4:29amNice Adapter!
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #13457 of 134704/17/14 at 4:31ampost #13458 of 134704/17/14 at 6:35amQuote:
Nope. Doesn't count if we can't see wire. Sorry. :)post #13459 of 134704/17/14 at 6:39amQuote:I picked up one of the DHC splitters. I was one of the first 20 that got the blasted finish. It's larger than I imagined but not overly so. Very lightweight. I like the finish. Wish I had ordered an extra or two with the limited finish.
Can you tell if the one pictured here is the special bead blasted finish?
If yes I wonder what the standard finish looks like, that's what I have on the way to me in the mail.
The ViaBlue isn't huge in real life, but the Capsid is substantially smaller.
Edited by MikeyFresh - 4/17/14 at 6:42ampost #13460 of 134704/17/14 at 6:45amQuote:
Who needs custom y-splitters when you got that heat-shrink swagpost #13461 of 134704/17/14 at 8:11ampost #13462 of 134704/17/14 at 12:38pmpost #13463 of 134704/17/14 at 2:46pmpost #13464 of 134704/17/14 at 2:50pmQuote:
I thought that was a telephone cord before I scrolled down...
(for the kids out there, yes phones used to have cords... connected to big giant boxes with a dial instead of keypad).post #13465 of 134704/17/14 at 3:15pm
Viablue do offer a much smaller version to their usual size now, i think i posted pictures of them before, but if anyone likes i can take one alongside the usual size one, although they have a single hole in either end.
For the next week, i will include a free smaller sized Viablue splitter or my own with all DIY orders over £50.
International shipping is cheaper when ordered placed through PM, rather then site.
Edited by Toxic Cables - Yesterday at 2:31 pmpost #13466 of 134704/17/14 at 4:13pmpost #13467 of 134704/18/14 at 1:43pmpost #13468 of 134704/18/14 at 9:12pmQuote:
and Anti-Cables use a similar style to old school telephone cordspost #13469 of 134704/18/14 at 11:14pm
- DIY Cable Gallery!!
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Good headphones similar to the Sennheiser Momentum On-Ears in size? 31 seconds ago
- › What Are You Listening To Right Now? -New thread, new rules. Please... 1 minute ago
- › ATH-M50x, ATH-M40x, V-moda crossfade M80 or Sennheiser PX 360? 1 minute ago
- › The (new) HD800 Appreciation Thread 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 Thread - info updated on Jan 17th 2014 2 minutes ago
- › Audiophile cables, an interesting question. 2 minutes ago
- › The Basshead Club 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › iBasso DX90. Dual Sabre *ES9018K2M*, New amp section. Review 1st... 4 minutes ago
- › Shure SE215 Special Edition by TherryK13
- › V-MODA XS by Tom22
- › Sony MDR-XD100 Stereo Headphones by xflight297
- › RAZER Kraken Pro Circumaural Analog Gaming Headset - Black by Bonny
- › HifiMan Electronics HM-700 DAC with RE-400b Balanced In-Ear... by lin0003
- › Astrotec AX35 by tomscy2000
- › Denon AH-D600 by derbigpr
- › AUDIO TECHNICA ATH PRO700 mk2 by Morph91
- › BRAINWAVZ HM5 Studio Monitor Headphones by JamesSitter
- › Burson Audio - The Conductor - Reference Class DAC / Headphone Amp... by ag8908
- › Westone latest universal iem flagship was the... by majedelamine
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob