You'll need one for small wires like data and control, not sure if most local places will carry those. I think the orange store has Klien strippers that go to 32 gauge or close.
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)
Last edited: 12/28/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Introduction First I want to start with an "I'm sorry" because I took so long to write this and to top it off, I feel as if the review was a "waste of time" because, well, I don't see it as very...
This is a review of the Noble 8c, an eight drivers 4 ways ciems. You could check the specs on the noble web site. Please be kind in your critics, as this is my first review ever, and that English...
Porta Pros simply made the biggest difference for me when listening to music as I have switched from some low-end sony in-ear to them and suddenly when playing the same song music became more rich...
From the moment Charles told me about the new project that he was working on, “Project Palaios”, I was intrigued. A wooden amp? That’s certainly not what you hear everyday and from the pictures...
Packaging and build: The packaging is minimal and exquisitely so. The extra tips filters and manual are behind the felt coated foam holding the earphones. As I gingerly dislodged them from the...
DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 822post #12316 of 130477/15/13 at 10:56pmpost #12317 of 130477/15/13 at 11:06pmQuote:
I'll look:Dpost #12318 of 130477/16/13 at 3:23ampost #12319 of 130477/16/13 at 7:21ampost #12320 of 130477/16/13 at 7:39amQuote:
I've been using something similar for years. Can get them for $10-15post #12321 of 130477/16/13 at 7:44amQuote:
Looks like Paracord to me. Well, Paracord above the Y-split. Doesn't look like it's sleeved below the split.post #12322 of 130477/16/13 at 10:21ampost #12323 of 130477/16/13 at 11:46ampost #12324 of 130477/16/13 at 11:50amQuote:
For 507 euros, I hope its the best..post #12325 of 130477/16/13 at 11:55am
You get what you pay for :) For wires with fine strands, the cheaper ones will always rip/cut off a strand or two and with a precision stripper like this, i don't have to worry about that. Gives me piece of mind, especially with litz wires.
Edited by Toxic Cables - 7/16/13 at 12:02pmpost #12326 of 130477/16/13 at 12:00pmQuote:
Well, I'll tell you one thing, I am not paying that muchpost #12327 of 130477/16/13 at 12:11pmpost #12328 of 130477/16/13 at 2:08pmpost #12329 of 130477/16/13 at 5:01pmBack in the old days we used the soldering iron to strip most small gauge wire cleanly as well, such as wire wrap wire. Just heat against an edge an pull... A little tip cleanup on the brass mesh is no big deal. Or learn to strip with a knife like we all did...
Oh and did I mention Teeth...
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #12330 of 130477/16/13 at 5:05pm
- DIY Cable Gallery!!
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Mr Speakers Mad Dog 3.1 - Final Price Reduction 23 seconds ago
- › Little Dot Tube Amps: Vacuum Tube Rolling Guide 47 seconds ago
- › M-Audio Q40 Impressions (long w/pics) 1 minute ago
- › The Video Game Music Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Headphonelounge Solid Core Pure Silver TF10 Cable With ViaBlue... 3 minutes ago
- › The Stax Thread III 3 minutes ago
- › The Fiio X3 Thread. 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › The Woo Audio 2 4 minutes ago
- › FiiO X1, the most portable and affordable high resolution DAP from... 4 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers Alpha Dog (T50RP Mod) by gelocks
- › Noble Audio 8C by John0405
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by cipurian
- › Project Palaios: Iona by lin0003
- › HiFiMAN RE-400 by getclikinagas
- › JAYS T00093 a-JAYS Five Earphones for Android - Black by mark2410
- › Beats Pro Over-Ear Headphone (White) by DigitalGrounder
- › AMB Laboratories γ2 (Gamma2) by JustinBieber
- › AKG K701 Studio Headphones by kmaenpaa
- › JVC HAS160B FLATS Lightweight Headband Headphones (Black) by Lokip000
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe