I bought 10 feet of Mogami 2534 to make a HD650 cable, still waiting for it to come:).
Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)
Last edited: 12/28/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
There are many great headphones in this SUB-$150 category , I have a good amount of headphones in the range and have tried a good enough of them to know what to expect in this category The...
(Note - XL ear pads are installed. The sound will be judged based on that.) Introduction: I purchased these headphones mainly out of curiosity. I was reading reviews and watching youtubers...
Accessories: Includes a pouch and cable. Pouch is well-built, compact, and stylish. Soft, flexible cable has never tangled for me in my time with it. Right angled jack is durable and well-relieved....
First off, I would like to thank Noisehush for sending me the NX85's! I'll get into the review now. Packaging: The NX85 come in a sturdy black card board box. It is all black, except the...
The LH Labs Geek Out had a lot to live up to. A good 7+ months ago, the Geek Out started as a concept. This concept was to bring a high quality audio experience into a small and affordable device....
DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 813post #12181 of 134756/28/13 at 12:49pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #12182 of 134756/28/13 at 3:07pmQuote:Originally Posted by liquidzoo
Tip - Left
Ring - Right
Sleeve - Ground
So, you would wire your female to male:
Female Tip to Male Ring
Female Ring to Male Tip
Sleeve to Sleeve
Typically the tip is the farthest forward solder point on the internals of the connector. On most you can tell that it's connected to the center of the plug.
i know that tip is left etc. but the how to i know wicht one is wich with a female plug. with a male plug i even can use a multimeter if i am not sure. both the tip and ring connection look the samepost #12183 of 134756/28/13 at 3:08pmpost #12184 of 134756/28/13 at 3:20pmQuote:Originally Posted by PakoBoy
I recently bought the vsonic VSD1 and the best way to wear the is over the earpiece in the right ear and the right earpiece in the left ear. Now i am looking for some kind of plug/adaptar to swaps the channels. If it does not exists can i make it myself?
I was thinking of using a male 3,5 mm and a female 3,5 and connect them in a way that it will change the left and right channel. Only problem is how to i know wich one is left or right at the female plug.
never mind. just found this.
but if some one know a place where to buy them readymade please let me knowpost #12185 of 134756/28/13 at 3:49pmQuote:
If you have a continuity tester (or multimeter) and an uncabled male plug lying around: Map its solder points, plug it into the socket, and then map the socket's solder points.post #12186 of 134756/28/13 at 4:03pmQuote:
Thx.post #12187 of 134756/29/13 at 12:01pmpost #12188 of 134756/30/13 at 5:15pmMy wire samples have arrived!
Now I have an understanding of the common Mogami and Canare numbers.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2post #12189 of 134757/1/13 at 5:58ampost #12190 of 134757/1/13 at 8:08amQuote:
Glad they got there. Enjoy!post #12191 of 134757/1/13 at 8:23ampost #12192 of 134757/1/13 at 8:30ampost #12193 of 134757/1/13 at 8:33amQuote:
The longest tab is *almost* always the ground
I think this might help you
Edited by daflippymaster - 7/1/13 at 8:35ampost #12194 of 134757/1/13 at 8:43am
- DIY Cable Gallery!!
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › FS/FT: Brand new HiFiMAN HM-901 + balanced card (+ extras) for... 9 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 37 seconds ago
- › Silver Dragon V3 HD800 Balanced Headphone Cable 1 minute ago
- › REVIEW: Ostry KC06 1 minute ago
- › Toxic Cable Silver Poison For Sennheiser HD800 Wired With Dual XLR... 1 minute ago
- › Oppo PM-1: A New Planar Magnetic Headphone! 1 minute ago
- › Your favourite "not the best" headphones? 2 minutes ago
- › Israel Meet 2 minutes ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 2 minutes ago
- › Hisoundaudio Studio V 3rd Anniversary Edition Review 3 minutes ago
- › Ultrasone HFI-450 by MrTechAgent
- › V-MODA Crossfade M-100 by zach8278
- › Ultimate Ears UE4000 Headphones by gopats1479
- › NoiseHush NX85 Stereo 3.5mm Headset with Mic - Retail Packaging -... by Mathewsa
- › LHLabs Geek Out by bhazard
- › Monster Inspiration by betterthan1122
- › Meridian Explorer by zolkis
- › Beyerdynamic T51P Tesla Headphone - Silver by twister6
- › FiiO E17 by zach8278
- › T-Peos H-300 - 3 Way Hybrid by White Lotus
- › How to find the Tokyo e-earphone shop by Currawong
- › The Best BASS Headphones ( a Head-Fi Wiki) by Hawaiibadboy
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by joe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by joe
- › Adjusting bias on Stax tube amplifiers by ardilla
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude