Recent Images In This Thread
Related Forum Threads
- XLR to 1/4 adapter Last post on 7/12/12 at 3:35pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Cable agnostic seeking advice from true believers... Last post on 7/10/12 at 11:28pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- overpriced cables Last post on 7/13/12 at 6:32pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- Links to "upgrade" RCA cables? Last post on 6/15/12 at 10:21pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
- what interconnects should i try for a perfectwave dac into a luxman p-1u headphone amp - feeding... Last post on 6/13/12 at 1:37pm in Cables, Power, Tweaks, Speakers, Accessories (DBT-Free Forum)
2012 Head-Fi Holiday Gift Guide (Headphone Cables)
Last edited: 12/28/12
- DIY Cable Info and ResourcesLast edited: 10/2/13
- Hi End CablesLast edited: 1/8/12
Introduction - The HD 518's are the starter model in the Sennheiser's audiophile range. They are really VFM and a good starter audiophile headphone for people who are looking into going the...
I got these on a pawn shop deal, and wanted some cheap headphones that could deliver for what I was looking for. An all-arounder that provided clarity, good bass, nice treble, and handled all...
Introduction: I still don't know why I keep buying headphones, really! I thought I was done but no, headphones like this one have to pop up on my radar and I'm weak enough that I have to buy...
Comparing these to my Philips L1 and my Beyer T1 they have a lot more mid-bass through midrange and are slightly tilted toward the high. They sound great but quite a bit different sound signature...
DISCLAIMER This review is based on the demo set at Jaben Singapore, which I have demoed extensively no less than 3 times. Though fit is pretty good, but as perfect fit is not achieved, I shall...
DIY Cable Gallery!! - Page 763post #11431 of 130202/22/13 at 10:46ampost #11432 of 130202/22/13 at 11:38amQuote:
Keep up the good work!
Quality RCA cables are very important.
Timpost #11433 of 130202/22/13 at 12:25pmpost #11434 of 130202/22/13 at 12:54pmQuote:
I would like to know the brand also, never come across such an epoxy and i have tried many.post #11435 of 130202/22/13 at 1:20pmpost #11436 of 130202/22/13 at 6:33pmpost #11437 of 130202/22/13 at 6:40pm
That's your opinion.
However, it works just fine for me.
I use a mini motor (made for fishing rod repair) and just apply with small brush.
Loctite 1-Minute Transparent Yellow is also pretty good.
Edited by cssarrow - 2/22/13 at 6:46pmpost #11438 of 130202/22/13 at 6:57pmQuote:
I think hotglue is safer for me. I have a tendency to get liquid glues all over me. Ruined a pair of jeans last week when I accidentally squirted super glue near my crotch.post #11439 of 130202/22/13 at 10:39pmQuote:
That gave me the strangest imagery.
If you know what i mean.
>_^post #11440 of 130202/23/13 at 1:02ampost #11441 of 130202/23/13 at 2:16amQuote:
That was directed towards you my love.post #11442 of 130202/23/13 at 3:56am
I've tried craft glue of various kinds and haven't gotten results as satisfactory as when using hot glue or glue-lined shrink wrap. But if they work better for your technique, that's awesome.post #11443 of 130202/23/13 at 6:40amJB Weld and Gorilla Glue are my glues of choice. The Gorilla has to be clamped and it expands so be very sparing with it. The JB Weld is permanent period.
Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2
Edited by TrollDragon - 2/23/13 at 6:43ampost #11444 of 130202/23/13 at 6:41amQuote:
Lol. That is why I can't use the jeans anymore. It doesn't look like I was gluing electronics components together...
- DIY Cable Gallery!!
- DIY Cable Info and Resources
- › Sony NWZ-ZX1 - 35th Walkman Anniversary model 13 seconds ago
- › Audeze LCD-X 29 seconds ago
- › FS: New model Sennheiser HD 650 (Silver drivers). Perfect condition... 1 minute ago
- › PS4 vs XBOX ONE (What would you buy and why? No fanboy like... 1 minute ago
- › Aune T1 USB Tube DAC+Amp Discussion Thread ***See first post for... 2 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 2 minutes ago
- › electronic cigarette-fi 3 minutes ago
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 4 minutes ago
- › Analog Paper^2 Discussion and Appreciation Thread. 4 minutes ago
- › AKG new headphone K545? 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD-518 by xoriac
- › Roland RH-200 Monitor Headphones by IEMagnet01
- › Perfect Sound d901b by gelocks
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by groovyd
- › FitEar Private C435 Custom In-Ear Monitors by Joe-Siow
- › Creative Aurvana Live! 2 Headset with 40mm Drivers and In-Line Mic... by kingpage
- › Sony NWZ-A818 8GB by stuartfang
- › M-Audio Studiophile Q40 Closed-back Dynamic Headphones by adevriesc
- › Samson SR950 by adevriesc
- › Yamaha HPH-200 Headphone (Black) by adevriesc
- › Headphone Power Calculator Spreadsheet by robrob
- › Headphone-to-Speaker-Amp Interface With... by robrob
- › Headphone Resistor Network Calculator by robrob
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Introduction) by jude
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Over-Ear... by skehoe
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (In-Ear... by cristina
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Desktop Amps... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide (Portable... by warrenpchi
- › 2013 Head-Fi Winter Gift Guide... by joe