This is my first post on this Forum and I am not used to write in English, so sorry for any wrong spelling or misunderstanding.
For family reasons, I am listening much more to Cans these times. So I found my way to the Head-Fi Forum, reading about your experiences and getting new ideas on what's kind of systems work fine for you.
- My main source is à full Naim System with a NaHa on Sennheiser HD-600 Cans. I am listening mainly to CD's on a NA-CDX and sometimes vinyl on a Rega P3¦24. BTW, I once tried the HD-650's, but found them to smooth. Preferred the sound of the 600's.
- My second system is a NA-CD3 with a Creek OBH-11 into Sennheiser Momentum's, because I needed closed cans, same reason as mentioned earlier.
- Last but not least, my "mobile" system consisting of a Apple iPod Video into Phiaton MS300's. I lately bought à cMOY Headphone Amplifier to improve sound quality.
Probably my next steps will be :
- A better power supply for my Naim NaHa, thinking of a TeddyCap.
- Changing my old iPod. I didn't decide which way to go, staying with Apple or trying something else (Pono, Sony, FiiO, ...)
- Getting a better portable amp.
- Trying some AKG's, for instance the K702 Pro.
- Trying some Grados (?).
So probably my next posts will be about my next steps, but I am not in a hurry. Thanks in advance for your future help, have a nice day.
Edited by Alcide Nikopol - 3/23/14 at 7:27am