hmm, 262s, se530s, plus i also really like the KC3 and IE7. prob have to put the re600 on there too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
Related Forum Threads
- IEM build quality concern Last post on 10/11/14 at 3:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from RE-262 to RE-400 => disappointed. Is there a real substitute for the RE-262? Last post on 6/19/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 300 dollar range earphone for EDM Last post on 2/5/14 at 12:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IC: RE262 for RE400 Last post on 10/17/13 at 6:28pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- IEM for hans zimmer Last post on 9/17/13 at 4:29am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 7/3/14
Best sound i ever heard from closed-up portables. I tried: koss porta, senheiser momentum, senheiser hd 25, ath es700, ath or7 and others i dont remember and some number of earphones and few gaming...
Compared to Fiio x3, there is no big differences in terms of sound to me. One thing X3 wins, is better bass response with my ES10 headphones. At first i missed sound of my Fiio X3, but i got use to...
I bought these to replace my dead Klipsch Image S2-ii after reading many reviews, because I wanted to try something else in the 60-70$ price range for use with my Sansa Clip Zip, and was very...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL?? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting, I have yet to audition the RE-262's and I really want to after hearing all this about it and for the price it sounds too good to be true haha. The SE425 which I use is more neutral sounding than the 535. I find it tends to do well especially with Carpenters the vocals are quite forward but at the same time sound smooth and well rounded off (I guess that's what you mean by not as energetic?)
Have never heard SE425, so I can't say for sure, but from your description, it might be just what I'm talking about.
I tried out all but the 846 in the Shure line as well as most of the Westones but I didn't like any of them. I'm also into vocals and the only one that really impressed me was UE900. I have been using that for a year and thought it was excellent. that was until today when my Audio-technica ATH-IM70 arrived and just blew the UE900 with a really lush strong powerful vocal range. highly recommended.
I personally liked the 334 for vocals Pricing is a bit steep and quite fit dependent. What I'd like to know is what FR curve would be ideal for vocals? I would think something that emphasizes the vocal range. I do like clarity and don't like bass to get in the way so no boost in the lows for me.
Edited by SilverEars - 10/27/14 at 4:33pm
- what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Spinfit tips just now
- › AURALiC ARIES 52 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 59 seconds ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 2 minutes ago
- › Woo Audio Amp Owner Unite 2 minutes ago
- › Official Ipod Video / Classic 5g+5.5g+6g+6.5g+7g SSD Mod thread 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD 600 Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › What is your favorite sound signature (i.e. what kind of sound are... 5 minutes ago
- › CEntrance DACmini DAC/Amplifier Official Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Audio-Technica ATH-ES10 EarSuit Headphones by vincik
- › Sony Walkman NWZ-A10 by vincik
- › HiFiMAN HE-560 by Frank I
- › Viva Egoista Amplifier by Frank I
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by MenacingTuba
- › HiFiMAN HM-901 by Mshenay
- › Brainwavz S0 In-Ear Headphones by shotgunshane
- › AKG Q701 Premium Class Reference Headphones, Quincy Jones Signature... by Nec3
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by CasperBxl
- › Schiit Audio Valhalla 2 by Currawong
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)