hmm, 262s, se530s, plus i also really like the KC3 and IE7. prob have to put the re600 on there too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
Related Forum Threads
- IEM build quality concern Last post on 10/11/14 at 3:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from RE-262 to RE-400 => disappointed. Is there a real substitute for the RE-262? Last post on 6/19/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 300 dollar range earphone for EDM Last post on 2/5/14 at 12:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IC: RE262 for RE400 Last post on 10/17/13 at 6:28pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- IEM overrated? Last post on 8/9/13 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 11/28/14
This is a quick unboxing and review of the player. More detailed review coming soon.
Hi all, I will prepare a proper review when I have some time and am not working. In short however, these are superior to any IEM I have personally used for my tastes. I listen to a vast...
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL?? - Page 4post #46 of 604/21/14 at 2:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 604/22/14 at 12:15amQuote:Originally Posted by cuiter23
Interesting, I have yet to audition the RE-262's and I really want to after hearing all this about it and for the price it sounds too good to be true haha. The SE425 which I use is more neutral sounding than the 535. I find it tends to do well especially with Carpenters the vocals are quite forward but at the same time sound smooth and well rounded off (I guess that's what you mean by not as energetic?)
Have never heard SE425, so I can't say for sure, but from your description, it might be just what I'm talking about.post #48 of 605/22/14 at 5:09am
I tried out all but the 846 in the Shure line as well as most of the Westones but I didn't like any of them. I'm also into vocals and the only one that really impressed me was UE900. I have been using that for a year and thought it was excellent. that was until today when my Audio-technica ATH-IM70 arrived and just blew the UE900 with a really lush strong powerful vocal range. highly recommended.post #49 of 605/22/14 at 1:13pmpost #50 of 605/22/14 at 8:55pmpost #51 of 605/22/14 at 10:00pmpost #52 of 605/22/14 at 10:35pmFor me it really has to be the final audio design heaven vi, they are just stunning with vocals, male and female, I've never heard anything like it and I've owned many decent iems, such as the ue900, re600, se535, fitear f111, Ortofon eq5,7,8. Grado gr10, heir 5, fad fi-ba-ss. The Heaven vi were streets ahead of any of those for vocals it wasn't even close. A really amazing achievement to get both male and female vocals sounding just so good. I think they should be a the top of you list.post #53 of 6010/27/14 at 12:26pmpost #54 of 6010/27/14 at 4:13pm
I personally liked the 334 for vocals Pricing is a bit steep and quite fit dependent. What I'd like to know is what FR curve would be ideal for vocals? I would think something that emphasizes the vocal range. I do like clarity and don't like bass to get in the way so no boost in the lows for me.
Edited by SilverEars - 10/27/14 at 4:33pmpost #55 of 6010/28/14 at 12:18ampost #56 of 6010/28/14 at 1:15ampost #57 of 6010/29/14 at 6:22ampost #58 of 602/26/15 at 7:29pm
@Joey99 Blew the IM-70 out of the way huh? I've been using the IM-50 fr a few weeks now, and still haven't found any IEM better for Female Vocals, for entry level price, they're the best bet... Now looking for IM-02 for possible upgrade for me :D
Edited by Sp12er3 - 2/26/15 at 7:30pmpost #59 of 602/26/15 at 8:05pmQuote:
Earsonics SM64, Velvet
Sennheiser IE6, IE7
UE900 and most Shure stuff will do.
Audiofly AF180, T-Peos H-200, Heir Audio 4.Ai
A close audiophile friend of mine sold his ue900 after listening to my 4.Ai and got himself a pair.
Edited by jonyoo - 2/26/15 at 8:08pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 15 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (2/17/2015: X2 -partial-,... 37 seconds ago
- › The ATH-AD700 Discussion Thread 45 seconds ago
- › **Hifiman HE-400 Impressions and Discussion Thread** 1 minute ago
- › Dunu TITAN 1 -- Titanium-Coated Diaphragm "Half In-Ear" Earphones 1 minute ago
- › EarSonics Velvet universal custom in ear monitor with three sound... 2 minutes ago
- › Tidal Lossless Streaming 4 minutes ago
- › Gustard U12 USB Interface 8 Core XMOS chip 6 minutes ago
- › FitEar Parterre (パルテール) Appreciation Thread 6 minutes ago
- › New from Garage1217, the solid-state Project Polaris! 9 minutes ago
- › Sony Walkman Nw-zx2 128gb Mp3 Player Hi-res by piksnz
- › Tralucent Audio Ref 1 by Wyd4
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3