hmm, 262s, se530s, plus i also really like the KC3 and IE7. prob have to put the re600 on there too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
Related Forum Threads
- IEM build quality concern Last post on 10/11/14 at 3:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from RE-262 to RE-400 => disappointed. Is there a real substitute for the RE-262? Last post on 6/19/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 300 dollar range earphone for EDM Last post on 2/5/14 at 12:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IC: RE262 for RE400 Last post on 10/17/13 at 6:28pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- IEM overrated? Last post on 8/9/13 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 6/26/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 6/26/15
This review is the summary section of Yulong DA8II in-depth review here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/779702/yulong-da8ii-in-depth-review Please visit the above thread for more...
[[SPOILER]] Introduction: Aune Audio has been making affordable audiophile products for quite a while now – They have a number of desktop DACs and amplifiers, and recently made an entry into the...
The ATH-CK9LTD’s were purchased by me and I’m not in any way affiliated with Audio-Technica. I’ve reviewed the ATH-CKR9 and ATH-CKR10 earlier, those reviews are available...
Intro: JDS Labs, Is an American company based in Collinsville, Illinois. They make headphone amplifiers & DAC’s. Mr. John Seaber is the man behind JDS Labs. We might remember JDS Labs when they...
For the price they offer great clarity, but I cannot reccomend these to people who mainly listen to bass heavy music. I still use my UM Pro10's regularly (I also have a pair of Audio Technica...
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL?? - Page 4
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Interesting, I have yet to audition the RE-262's and I really want to after hearing all this about it and for the price it sounds too good to be true haha. The SE425 which I use is more neutral sounding than the 535. I find it tends to do well especially with Carpenters the vocals are quite forward but at the same time sound smooth and well rounded off (I guess that's what you mean by not as energetic?)
Have never heard SE425, so I can't say for sure, but from your description, it might be just what I'm talking about.
I tried out all but the 846 in the Shure line as well as most of the Westones but I didn't like any of them. I'm also into vocals and the only one that really impressed me was UE900. I have been using that for a year and thought it was excellent. that was until today when my Audio-technica ATH-IM70 arrived and just blew the UE900 with a really lush strong powerful vocal range. highly recommended.
I personally liked the 334 for vocals Pricing is a bit steep and quite fit dependent. What I'd like to know is what FR curve would be ideal for vocals? I would think something that emphasizes the vocal range. I do like clarity and don't like bass to get in the way so no boost in the lows for me.
Edited by SilverEars - 10/27/14 at 4:33pm
@Joey99 Blew the IM-70 out of the way huh? I've been using the IM-50 fr a few weeks now, and still haven't found any IEM better for Female Vocals, for entry level price, they're the best bet... Now looking for IM-02 for possible upgrade for me :D
Edited by Sp12er3 - 2/26/15 at 7:30pm
Earsonics SM64, Velvet
Sennheiser IE6, IE7
UE900 and most Shure stuff will do.
Audiofly AF180, T-Peos H-200, Heir Audio 4.Ai
A close audiophile friend of mine sold his ue900 after listening to my 4.Ai and got himself a pair.
Edited by jonyoo - 2/26/15 at 8:08pm
- what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- › Audio GD Master-11(Combination from Master 7 and Master 9) 5 minutes ago
- › Astell&Kern AK380 5 minutes ago
- › The AKG K712 Pro Support and Impressions Thread 5 minutes ago
- › 1964 Ears Adel IEMs 7 minutes ago
- › HifiMAN HE-6 Planar Magnetic Headphone 7 minutes ago
- › Westone UM PRO Series Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Creative Sound Blaster X7 - Detailed Review & Impressions 12 minutes ago
- › FS hybrid two ways IEM T PEOS H100 II 14 minutes ago
- › Did Sennheiser just reveal the Orpheus successor? 14 minutes ago
- › Sony MDR-1A - Sony's latest update on the 1R 15 minutes ago
- › Yulong Audio DA8 II by earfonia
- › Aune X1S 32Bit/384KHz DSD DAC Headphone Amplifier black by avitron142
- › Audio-technica Ath-m50 Studio Monitor Headphones Limited Red Model... by peter123
- › JDS Labs ODAC by YoYo JoKeR
- › Westone UM Pro10 High Performance Single Driver Noise-Isolating... by ShaftShanker
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Pokemonn
- › Brainwavz Jive by peter123
- › SoundMAGIC E50S In Ear Isolating Earphones with Microphone - RED by pformagg
- › Sony MDR-7520 Professional Headphones by Malfunkt
- › Audio Technica ATH-CKR10 IN-EAR HEADPHONE TITANIUM SONIC PRO DUAL... by ezekiel77
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2