hmm, 262s, se530s, plus i also really like the KC3 and IE7. prob have to put the re600 on there too.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productAudio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHEAD-DIRECT HiFiMan RE-262tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productHiFiMAN RE-400tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
- productLogitech UE 900tagged by nightmancometh, 3/24/14
Related Forum Threads
- IEM build quality concern Last post on 10/11/14 at 3:45am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Upgrade from RE-262 to RE-400 => disappointed. Is there a real substitute for the RE-262? Last post on 6/19/14 at 2:26pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- 300 dollar range earphone for EDM Last post on 2/5/14 at 12:00am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- IC: RE262 for RE400 Last post on 10/17/13 at 6:28pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
- IEM overrated? Last post on 8/9/13 at 4:42am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 3/10/15
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2Last edited: 12/1/14
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3Last edited: 4/13/15
I got a sansa clip+ for my pair of custom iems. Really small, really portable, big nice clip to clip on something while training. Almost perfect sound, some audible noise (really really low, like...
overall nice headphones, with proper bass and sound and i am still burning it, rest of things i will discuss after complete burning process
I had to finally put my Shure 4ECs to rest and have been on the search for months to find a replacement. I like sub bass and a balanced sound and value build quality. My Shures were built tough...
Me: I am a 21 year old student living in a small town in India. I would like to call myself a music enthusiast, rather than an audiophile. I was inspired by music since childhood, and as the time...
Brainwavz continues to step up their game. This time it's in the realm of Bluetooth! The BLU-100 is a budget-priced IEM that is very well-designed and offers very good sound for anyone that needs...
what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL?? - Page 4post #46 of 674/21/14 at 2:26pm
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #47 of 674/22/14 at 12:15amQuote:Originally Posted by cuiter23
Interesting, I have yet to audition the RE-262's and I really want to after hearing all this about it and for the price it sounds too good to be true haha. The SE425 which I use is more neutral sounding than the 535. I find it tends to do well especially with Carpenters the vocals are quite forward but at the same time sound smooth and well rounded off (I guess that's what you mean by not as energetic?)
Have never heard SE425, so I can't say for sure, but from your description, it might be just what I'm talking about.post #48 of 675/22/14 at 5:09am
I tried out all but the 846 in the Shure line as well as most of the Westones but I didn't like any of them. I'm also into vocals and the only one that really impressed me was UE900. I have been using that for a year and thought it was excellent. that was until today when my Audio-technica ATH-IM70 arrived and just blew the UE900 with a really lush strong powerful vocal range. highly recommended.post #49 of 675/22/14 at 1:13pmpost #50 of 675/22/14 at 8:55pmpost #51 of 675/22/14 at 10:00pmpost #52 of 675/22/14 at 10:35pmFor me it really has to be the final audio design heaven vi, they are just stunning with vocals, male and female, I've never heard anything like it and I've owned many decent iems, such as the ue900, re600, se535, fitear f111, Ortofon eq5,7,8. Grado gr10, heir 5, fad fi-ba-ss. The Heaven vi were streets ahead of any of those for vocals it wasn't even close. A really amazing achievement to get both male and female vocals sounding just so good. I think they should be a the top of you list.post #53 of 6710/27/14 at 12:26pmpost #54 of 6710/27/14 at 4:13pm
I personally liked the 334 for vocals Pricing is a bit steep and quite fit dependent. What I'd like to know is what FR curve would be ideal for vocals? I would think something that emphasizes the vocal range. I do like clarity and don't like bass to get in the way so no boost in the lows for me.
Edited by SilverEars - 10/27/14 at 4:33pmpost #55 of 6710/28/14 at 12:18ampost #56 of 6710/28/14 at 1:15ampost #57 of 6710/29/14 at 6:22ampost #58 of 672/26/15 at 7:29pm
@Joey99 Blew the IM-70 out of the way huh? I've been using the IM-50 fr a few weeks now, and still haven't found any IEM better for Female Vocals, for entry level price, they're the best bet... Now looking for IM-02 for possible upgrade for me :D
Edited by Sp12er3 - 2/26/15 at 7:30pmpost #59 of 672/26/15 at 8:05pmQuote:
Earsonics SM64, Velvet
Sennheiser IE6, IE7
UE900 and most Shure stuff will do.
Audiofly AF180, T-Peos H-200, Heir Audio 4.Ai
A close audiophile friend of mine sold his ue900 after listening to my 4.Ai and got himself a pair.
Edited by jonyoo - 2/26/15 at 8:08pmReturn HomeBack to Forum: Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- what is the BEST IEM FOR VOCAL??
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Grado Fan Club! 28 seconds ago
- › Does a ~0.1db channel imbalance matter? 1 minute ago
- › = HiFiMAN HE-560 Impressions & Discussion Thread = 2 minutes ago
- › Headphones advice, Grado sr225e vs sr325e or alternatives 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 2 minutes ago
- › SONY NW-ZX2 HI-END DAP 2 minutes ago
- › Here's what Beats by Dre president says about the headphones that... 3 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › Testing audiophile claims and myths 3 minutes ago
- › SanDisk Sansa Clip+ 8 GB MP3 Player (Black) by ardacer
- › Audio-Technica ATH-M50x by sagar khichi
- › RHA MA750i by Onthecoast
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by YoYo JoKeR
- › Brainwavz BLU-100 Bluetooth IEMs by JoeDoe
- › Edifier Hi-Fi Stereo Headphone (H180 Black) by sharonbava
- › Ultimate Ears 200vi Noise-Isolating Headset, Blue by dkshifat
- › T-Peos Altone 150 in-ear monitor with detachable cables, mic and... by Hisoundfi
- › Beyerdynamic EDT 250 Velour Padded Earcushions for DT250, DT280,... by Trevayne10
- › Xiaomi Pistion III Youth Edition by julian67
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2