And surely we will be hearing your take along with your headphone collection.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productLHLabs Geek Outtagged by AxelCloris, 4/21/14
Related Forum Threads
- Geek Out 1000 (silver) Last post on 2/18/15 at 12:56pm in Amplification For Sale / Trade
- Geek Out 1000 (silver) Last post on 2/18/15 at 12:54pm in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Removed Last post on 2/10/15 at 11:01am in Source Components For Sale / Trade
- Light Harmonic GEEK Last post on 2/28/15 at 10:21am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 1/22/15
Disclaimer: I was given the MEElectronics M9 Classic in return for a review. The opinions expressed in this review are 100% my own, and were not influenced by MEElectronics in any way. Before I...
AK120II and Pono player combined review
EarTech Music have you ever heard of them or Ear Technology Corporation well me neither. This review is for EarTech Music Dual driver custom in ear monitor. I ran upon this company one day while I...
Setup: System #1: Macbook Pro Retina, Fidelia Software, Fiio e17 Alpen System #2: Mac Pro, Fidelia Software, Headphone Out or Fiio e17/E09K combo Some of the tracks used to...
WHY THESE? The kind people on iBuyGou (www.ibuygou.com) kindly offered me a pair of Xiaomi-like headphones to review here, as I actively have been using my Pistons the last year, and as these...
Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread - Page 19
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I'm excited to see how you like it too... ;-)
My Silver GO 1000 arrived a few hours ago.. been giving it continuous run since then and initial impressions are very favorable. There's a smooth, refined quality to its (very impressive) resolving ability. The dynamic swing this little guy is capable of immediately jumped out to me, too.. it definitely beguiles the zippo-esque size. In terms of tuning, it seems quite transparent and neutral, but with an elegant hint of ethereal warmth. More impressions later.. I'll be tossing all the phones in my signature/profile.. as well as the Alpha Dog and the (pre-ordered) HE-560 (which should (hopefully arrive next week)... at the GO 1000. So far, it's living up to it's immense hype and promise.
What settings are Windows users setting their LH Control Panel and Windows audio settings? I currently have 24/196 in Windows and Standard USB streaming with 8192 samples. For some reason the volume is automatically dropping to -127 though?
More time with the GO 1000/HD650 tonight.. this is a ridiculously pleasing combo. Frighteningly reminiscent of my mighty HD650/Crack combo, in fact.. yes.. I went there.. it's got that kind of wow factor... and it's not "new toy syndrome" talking either. My Crack is all of two feet away from the GO1000, atm.
If this is a "taste" of what the Geek Pulse is going to offer.
Oh. My. Goodness.
I've been listening all week at work to my GO 1000 and Mr. Speakers Mad Dog 3.2's. Simply a fantastic combination. I did not go for the Pulse or Wave campaigns because, frankly, this is so damned good I'm thoroughly satisfied. I do intend to test it out on my home rig as a DAC but haven't had the time. Happy Easter, all.
It absolutely blows away my Bravo Ocean, Aune T1, and HifimeDIY Sabre U2 + SMSL Amps. The Aune is $189 retail, and is no slouch itself.
Why do you ask (if I may ask)?
- Light Harmonic Geek Out EM/1000 Impressions Thread
- › New WESTONE W-SERIES 2 seconds ago
- › Music Game IX 36 seconds ago
- › The Decware TABOO MK 111 Appreciation Thread 50 seconds ago
- › Nice Competition: Alclair, Native DSD, Music Direct & iFi Audio... 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Meier Audio Quickstep (also Stepdance and 2Stepdance) Discussion... 1 minute ago
- › Audeze Robbed of LCD Series Headphones 1 minute ago
- › Band Name Game II 1 minute ago
- › Three Word Story 1 minute ago
- › *Official Schiit Magni/Modi 2 ( Uber ) Thread* 2 minutes ago
- › MEElectronics M9 Classic Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating In-Ear Headphones by DisCHORDDubstep
- › PonoMusic PonoPlayer by piksnz
- › EarTech Music Dual Driver Custom Molded In Ear Musician Monitors... by acain
- › PSB M4U 1 by prez
- › 1 More Design Piston Crystal by banjoanton
- › Schiit Magni 2 by Willy 2 Streams
- › Dunu TITAN 1 — titanium-coated diaphragm earphones by tomscy2000
- › Master & Dynamic MH30 On Ear Headphone - Black by YoYo JoKeR
- › Master & Dynamic ME03 In Ear Headphone by twister6
- › Logitech Z-5500 THX-Certified 5.1 Digital Surround Sound Speaker... by NightFlight
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3