post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 



Im building a project ember tube amp. The one part of confused about is what type of wire to use as a lead to ground out the volume knob. The kit doesnt include a wire lead.


I have some solid hook up wire, and alternatively I have some 28 gauge kanthal resistance wire. Will these work? If not what is best to use?