- 1,131 Posts. Joined 7/2005
- Location: Bucharest, Romania
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productiFi Audio micro iDSDtagged by jazzfan, 12/2/16
Related Forum Threads
- Amp for Alpha Prime Last post on 10/26/16 at 7:07pm in Headphone Amps (full-size)
- Need Help with Amp Decision for LCD-3f before deployment Last post on 12/26/14 at 4:34pm in High-end Audio Forum
- DAC/amps with independent headphone and analog output levels? Last post on 4/18/16 at 1:07pm in Dedicated Source Components
- iFi iDSD Micro VS Chord HUGO Last post on 2/12/16 at 12:28pm in Dedicated Source Components
- iFi iDSD Micro DSD512 / PCM768 DAC and Headphone Amp. Impressions, Reviews and Comments. Last post on Yesterday at 1:35 am in Dedicated Source Components
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs)
Last edited: 11/28/16
About Me: I came into the world of audio from a guitar background, buying up tube amps from when I was a kid and was always fascinated with them. Then I ended up buying my first decent pair...
Disclaimer: This unit was provided to me by Brannan of Noble Audio to provide the guy’s participating in the massdrop, or those on the fence, with a better idea of what to expect. This is cutting...
These are just plain excellent. I was never really a believer in IEMs, but I am now. These Philips SHE3590s are a real eye-opener. According to the ratings here on Head-Fi, these do, in fact,...
Lately it seems that almost every week there are new (or at least unheard of by most) companies releasing new DAPs (Digital Audio Players). This is great for the consumer because more products...
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153). - Page 39
Poll Results: What % of your listening is Desktop vs Portable? (click on ONE answer please)
22% (30)Desktop (100%)
36% (49)Desktop (75%) & Portable (25%)
18% (25)Desktop (50%) & Portable (50%)
17% (24)Desktop (25%) & Portable (75%)
5% (7)Portable (100%)
Gear mentioned in this thread:
That is a great guess but I do not own any apple products. Fits the picture very well. Lighting in the sky. Time travel to the next generation making it a bit future proof longer.
Thinner, more features and much more durable connector represent the ship. My 2 cents..
I want to add, that I ve bought today the iusb, to add it to my nano dac....decided to keep it, and give it a shot...we will see
very curious to see the final specifications of the new micro...you guys in iFi, will make us "spies", trying to uncover the new "secret weapon"...
is it going to be "a weapon"?...although, hope you don;t see a drop in sales of nano, cause of the new "big brother"...
keep going...you r doing a fine job
I think that a Lightning connector could explain the removable/upgradable USB card. ifi may also be planning other modular connectivity through the USB card interface like I2S, or an upgrade option for noise isolation. Just my guesses...
My guess is;
- 3.5mm AND 6.3mm support
- switchable tube or solid amp
- pre-amp function
- ALL of iFi products in a single package
- Lighting support: this will be interesting. I might sell my stuff for a iTouch 5.
Anyway, iFi, you got me. I was shocked when I see the new title for this thread and the first few line of the post haha xD
Source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Final_Countdown_(film) (1980 movie)
- hint: see the above picture for the first clue to OTW Feature #3
You implemented the Apple Code into the USB port, so no more "Lightning" Adapter needed?! Easy peasy...
- iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page 153).
- › Trinity Audio Engineering - What the future holds 5 seconds ago
- › Review: Questyle Audio QP1R - With Multiple Headphone and IEM... 1 minute ago
- › Resonessence Labs Concero USB DAC 24 bit 192 kHz 1 minute ago
- › JVC HA-SZ2000/1000 Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Can USB 2.0 DACs not be used with Windows 10? 2 minutes ago
- › Focal Utopia (& a little Elear) impressions and discussion 2 minutes ago
- › xmas.. coming early I guess .. just ordered Darkvoice 336SE 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 3 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser IE800 IEM's 3 minutes ago
- › He400i: aluminum ring and aftermarket pads? 3 minutes ago
- › MEE audio Pinnacle P1 High Fidelity Audiophile In-Ear Headphones... by SeeSax
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by WCDchee
- › Philips SHE3590BK/10 In-Ear Headphones (Black) by Trevayne10
- › NiNTAUS X10 HiFi Lossless Music Player by crabdog
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear