+1 Sennheiser HD 650 at home (without adapter)
Etymotic ER-4P on the go
I'm still a lurker, and have a lot on my mind, but I have really good friends who take care and help me through stuff. One such friend advised me of the poll.
So, I too have voted. My ID? TheOneInYellow.
Even though I don't think almost anything will replace my wonderful CEntrance HiFi-M8, I value competitors too, as this drives for better products, and affordability, too all. We are now, at this moment, living in a golden Renaissance era of headphone audio, so what iFi is doing is remarkable.
With that said, I voted 50/50, as that is how I wish to use such a device.
The Micro iDSD will not replace my CEntrance HiFi-M8, but can be a great compliment to it.
We are all so very lucky and fortunate, aren't we, Head-Fiers, to be part of an industry striving to create beautiful music reproduction systems that as many people as possible can be touched by and afford. <3
I am using the iDSD Nano & iCAN Nano !
what you guys could consider to add in the iDSD Micro ~
- The Ability to use USB power or internal long battery life like the iCAN Nano . too many products need wall sockets :(
- The Critically Acclaimed 3D Holographic switch !
- Balanced capabilities
- Colour coding LED for Different Samples (like the iDSD)
- Importantly a high end DAC chipset which is capable of bringing out the best out of the music , be it 44.1kHz or DSD
- Capability to play Double-rate DSD , Quad-rate DSD & Octa-rate DSD (that would be overkill)
- Pure Zero Jitter Technology
- Add some AMR technology into it ! ^^
is alamakazam ?
I voted portable, but it is really more of a transportable rig: a micro ICAN amp with external battery. The weather here in Arizona is hard to beat, and I mostly listen out on our patio. The battery allows me to just pick up my rig and walk outdoors with it.
I still would love to get a purifier for the very occasional times I listen through a DAC hooked up to my computer.