My two cents:
1) Battery supplyed by two batteries, one when work the other is charging
2) Sabre 9018 2M dac chip
3) Amanero usb async receiver
4) Holographic 3d and bass bost system.
5) selectable gain headphone out to perform well with IEM and low impedance headphone (usually who has high impedance and orto have also an amp)
6) A regular shaped case (rectangular) so you can put other IFI component in a stable "tower"
7) Coaxial input
8) Usb receiver powered from battery and not from usb
9) 6,3 mm heaphone out
An idea, if possible, is for the USB power to go to the battery first, then dec circuitry draws power from battery. Different ones if space allows.