I do a lot of radio and want to carry my own cans around for me between studios, home and for my iPod at home and would love some help.
- Good quality sound with low noise leakage, listen to a lot of jazz when at home, need to edit podcasts at home on a Macbook and pick up any bad noise for on-air broadcasts in studio.
- Prefer on-ear, find them more comfortable, but not adamant on this.
- Want low noise leakage so I can't hear my housemates when studying at home!
- Fancy studio attachments, like an XLR attachment, are a plus but not necessary. I move between a few different studios as I what I do is all community / volunteer based.
- Price range: nothing ridiculous. Happy to spend $100 USD - $250 USD.
Regarding the radio stuff, it's just mainly community talkback radio but I also act as EP of my university's podcast which features produced content w/ SFX etc.
Thanks for you help!