post #1 of 1
Thread Starter 

Howdy Head-Fi. I was just curious if you guys know of any product sold individually that is like the Sound Blaster ACM. I like the idea of having multiple ports on my desk that I could use to switch between different headphones. I have a soundcard installed in my comp but getting to the ports is a pain with the way my desk is set up so having something that could plug into the soundcard and allow me to switch on the fly would be very convenient. Thanks in advance for any input.