Nice job on the etching!
Drilling all those holes can be a pain, I know from experience.
I finished assembly and basic testing today. No problems. The bc550-560 require a much lower resistor to set the output stage quiescent current. Something like 330-360 rather than 510 like in the original dynalo. Rather than using trimmers to pre-trim offset, I put sockets in // with the ccs resistors, to allow a simple resistor. Actually initial offset was only -4mv and -14mv (trimmed to 4mV). With the opamps in place, it settles at 3mV in each channel.
The Pooge regulator is set at +/-15.4V.
Now, I've to order the case. I hope to make it fit inside a Galaxy GX347 (330x170x40mm).