or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!) - Page 4  

post #46 of 158
Eh, first time I see talk about rules and hygiene. Have there been such terrible experiences last time? Can't quite remember. Except for people borrowing a plug and then realising everyone's plugs have that fake gold color and which one was who's..

So yeah, honestly, don't bring it if you're going to freak out about hygiene, or prepare for it (presenting IEM's without plugs, lay out some plugs, cleaning cloths, or something).

I see there's no date set yet. Could anyone send me a pm once the date us set? We're moving in the first week of May and preparing a lot right now smily_headphones1.gif.
post #47 of 158

 

^^Congrats for your new house:beerchug:

post #48 of 158

Would be nice to join this meeting. I'm interested in hearing the HD800 since I'm either buying the HD800 or AKG K812 myself :)

post #49 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by laen View Post

Eh, first time I see talk about rules and hygiene. Have there been such terrible experiences last time? Can't quite remember. Except for people borrowing a plug and then realising everyone's plugs have that fake gold color and which one was who's..

So yeah, honestly, don't bring it if you're going to freak out about hygiene, or prepare for it (presenting IEM's without plugs, lay out some plugs, cleaning cloths, or something).

I see there's no date set yet. Could anyone send me a pm once the date us set? We're moving in the first week of May and preparing a lot right now smily_headphones1.gif.
I think its because this time some people are taking some special unique stuff this time..i heard about a sr007 mk1 and some other gear...its just said to be careful..its not a hard rule...

Am sure all will be careful..as i am always also tongue.gif so no paprika chips, or 'patat speciaal' eating while u hold a wooden headphone wink.gif
Edited by hifimanrookie - 4/20/14 at 1:10pm
post #50 of 158

hey guys...am in the proces in buying some super high end powercables...and so i wanna sell my higher end custommade Aura HIFI 14awg powercables..

they are both 6ft. very good quality (see pics on my profile and my review of my amp) for more info...

i am only asking 110euro per cable...i bought them for 200euro each 1 year ago for my 337. its handmade by a german higgh end audio store. (aura-hifi.de)

 

sent me a pm if ur interested..i am willing to sell them seperately also.

 

 

 

 

 


Edited by hifimanrookie - 4/20/14 at 6:22pm
post #51 of 158

This sounds good for a newbie audiophile hang-around like me. Would be good to try out some different portable amps and headphones. I'll bring my Kef M200 IEMs so others can try them out.

post #52 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post


I think its because this time some people are taking some special unique stuff this time..i heard about a sr007 mk1 and some other gear...its just said to be careful..its not a hard rule...

Am sure all will be careful..as i am always also tongue.gif so no paprika chips, or 'patat speciaal' eating while u hold a wooden headphone wink.gif

Too bad, I was going to bring a "broodje shoarma met extra veel knoflooksaus". (I'm not going to do that of course). 


I suspect people will respect other people their gear since people here know how expensive certain headphones, DAC and amps are. 


Edited by ubs28 - 4/20/14 at 5:22pm
post #53 of 158

Has anyone gone through the old threads yet and sent messages to the guys who attended last time? There's bound to be at least a few who don't know about this yet and would like to join in, I imagine...

post #54 of 158

If the date is still free in my calendar, I'll try to make it to Heerlen. I could use a ride from Belgium though.

 

 

I can bring the following gear:

  • Sennheiser HD800 / HD558
  • Primare NP30
  • Musical Fidelity M1-DAC
  • Lehmann Audio Linear Amplifier
  • Meridian Explorer
  • Forza Audio Noir HPC / Interconnect cables
  • Sieveking Omega Stand
  • Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold (*maybe*)
post #55 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by nepherte View Post

If the date is still free in my calendar, I'll try to make it to Heerlen. I could use a ride from Belgium though.


I can bring the following gear:
  • Sennheiser HD800 / HD558
  • Primare NP30
  • Musical Fidelity M1-DAC
  • Lehmann Audio Linear Amplifier
  • Meridian Explorer
  • Forza Audio Noir HPC / Interconnect cables
  • Sieveking Omega Stand
  • Cavalli Audio Liquid Gold (*maybe*)
Would love to hear a cavalli liquid gold..as that amp was on my shortlist when i was looking to buy a new amp...but u probably know what i got myself instead wink.gif
post #56 of 158
Deleted on advice of Joe
Edited by hifimanrookie - 5/15/14 at 1:08pm
post #57 of 158

Yay! I'll be there again of course. Should I attend in private or representing HEADSOUND?

post #58 of 158
Sorry to intrude - I'm looking for a bit of guidance.

I'll be in Den Haag this summer for a few weeks in July and I'm looking for a good audiologist to get some CIEM molds made. I was wondering if anyone has a had a good experience with someone they'd recommend. (if you do, please reply via pm so as to keep the thread on topic)

Also, I'm not from the Netherlands but my in-laws are all in Amsterdam and Den Haag. If the meet coincides with my visit, I'd love to pop in and say hello. As I'm travelling all summer I won't have anything but a DX90 - but I'm happy to bring it if anyone wants to pay around with it.

Cheers
post #59 of 158
Quote:
Originally Posted by hifimanrookie View Post

Deleted on advice of Joe
Now I'm curious hehe.
post #60 of 158

Still waiting for the date :(

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dutch Headphone Meet 2014 (Germans & Belgians welcome!)