I've been searching for 3 days now and I still cannot come up with a conclusion. I need an over-ear headphones that can work within the following conditions:
1. Bluetooth Connectivity (Apple Devices or generally those with bluetooth) <high importance>
2. Crisp sound. Best for Jazz, Standards, Classic Records, to Electronica, House, and Trance. Bass must be there but not to the point of distorting the sound. <high importance>.
3. Noise Cancelling <important>
4. I can use during running (some kind of a sweat proof)
5. Can also be used for travel. Preferrably foldable and easy to put in a bag (comes with travel case would be awesome).
6. Good battery life (preferably rechargeable.)
7. I can still use it with wire if in case i don't want to use bluetooth (wires available)
8. Minimalist in design, not too colorful or visually busy.
I have been pondering on getting the Parrot Zik, but the further I research, the more bad reviews I get about it, such as it's too dependent on the app, noise cancellation does not do stellar job in some occasions, mic does not do well during calls, etc.
I know that I am quite describing a 'perfect' type of cans, but i know perfect is equal to impossible. So I am wondering if there are some "close to perfect" ones out there.
Edited by mhyk12 - 3/16/14 at 12:42am