I have bought a Martin Logan Mikros 90, and the sound is incredible in my opinion.
The Sansa Clip+ that I have, seems a bit poor in body for the Martin, anche I need to high up the volume too much!! Can you suggest me a new DAP that can easily drive the ML and that would be the most natural sounding, something that is near real sound.
I saw the Colorfly C3, iBasso DX50, FiiO X3, Hisoundaudio Rocoo BA, iPod Classic. Which one can be the best??
My kind of music is: Classical, Ambient, Heavy Metal and little Pop.
- The iPod have the biggest storage, 160GB for my FLAC library is very adeguate But te SQ seems a bit inferior than the others, or I am wrong?
- Colorfly C3 is very cheap, cool and good sounding according to this forum, but doesn't have the shuffle function (I read here that Colorfly want to make a new DAP, is it true?).
- iBasso is more expensive, but have an excellent sound (someone said poor body?! I need something whit more body, cause my Sansa is "body-less" too!)
- FiiO is dark, that means not natural sounding?
- Rocoo BA is very cool, cheap but has a bad UI and I don't know if it is superior in comparison with iPod or Colorfly or Sansa.
Last but not least, it's worth to have a 24bit device reader? Martin Logan Mikros 90 (or my IEM shure Se215le) can shine with this kind of music?
Thanks. And sorry for the poor english of mine!
Edited by Ardian - 3/15/14 at 9:33am