Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Lab 1 The latest version High End iem fom Final Audio Design and My First impression
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Lab 1 The latest version High End iem fom Final Audio Design and My First impression - Page 2

post #16 of 37

New members cannot sell here. Please make sure you have read the Posting Guidelines and other rules before posting any more, as you posted your thread three times. 

 

Thanks.

 

http://head-fi.org/a/posting-guidelines

post #17 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudi0504 View Post

Hi all
I want at Jaben Jakarta to take My AK 240 , my friend Nico introduce to Me The latest High End iem from Final Audio Design : LAB 1

I am not sure how many driver , i got The feeling One single BA driver .

I checked on Final Audio Design website was not there , because LAB 1 is fresh from the oven biggrin.gif

Build Quality :
excellent from Titanoum With 3 D printed Design , look very luxury like jewel

Comfort :
it is very comfortable abd very light , if i slot In In My Ears i feel relax , like i am not use iem , i Think because OF Titanium Housing .

First impression :

Source : AK 120 Titan mod
Amp : Ko Jo km 01 Brass Edition
Cable : mini to Mini Crystal cable Dteam line series
Iems : FAD LAB 1

High : very smooth and very Good detail and very ckean abd Clear
Mid : very sweet and Tube like midrange
Bass : is not so tight , very detail abd clean sounding bass
Separation : very Good music separation
Soundstage : is like small jazz concert hall

Overall : High End sound quality , very smooth and very sweet SQ , that We can use for nite Time listening

Lab 1 is very Good For : Jazz , blus and Audiophile music
And is not so Good For hard rock , metal music

IMO




well i think the mental music is ok

post #18 of 37

How did you find the sound isolation and sealing of the earbuds? I am thinking of buying a pair but I am currently using SE846 and was wondering about the comparative bass and ear sealing. The price is almost double that of the SE846 so I am wondering what I am actually getting for the increase in price. I listen to R&B, soul, DnB and house. are these suited for those genres?

post #19 of 37

Lab 1 ain't no earbud, and for that price and build, I ain't wanna take it outdoors. Seal is dependent on the tips since the housing has no visible vent.

 

Btw, Heaven 7 and 8 are coming up! Perhaps alternative(s) for Lab1?

post #20 of 37
In fact, I do not like the se846. Because I think se846 is just se535 add more bass. Lab1 I think listen r and b that's ok .
post #21 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbdajj View Post

In fact, I do not like the se846. Because I think se846 is just se535 add more bass. Lab1 I think listen r and b that's ok .

 

Perhaps you'd like the new Heaven series, with housing which looks like the Lab1, but maybe different configuration.

post #22 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnholy View Post

Perhaps you'd like the new Heaven series, with housing which looks like the Lab1, but maybe different configuration.
Wow u have listened the new haven? Where can I try it? Plzzzz
post #23 of 37

It's just released. Haven't got to try it yet. 

post #24 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by autumnholy View Post
 

It's just released. Haven't got to try it yet. 

I don't see this news anywhere on their website. 

post #25 of 37
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

They look very unique but for $2500😲

Is that the price? I am perusing the Final Audio website and can't confirm - MusicaAcoustics doesn't list these for sale yet....

post #26 of 37
For me LaB1 is a perfect iem, its like a combination of fibass and piano forte X.
post #27 of 37
Lab1 is like a combination of FIBASS and Piano Forte X. In my opinion its like a Piano forte with the Bass.
post #28 of 37

I see you have TG334, why do you say the mids and the soundstage of LAB1 compared to TG334?

I love the TG334 mids and soundstage, but dislike their slow decay bass.

 

Thanks!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by zbdajj View Post
 

Well, I am a Chinese person in CO. It is my first time write review in  headfi.I hope i can find lots of friends here. In fact, i can not upload my earphones and iem photos. I will list the earphones what i have listened.

1. fi ba ss 2.lab1 3.heir audio 8a 3.fitear togo334 4.pfe 232 5.future sonics mg5 6.ultrasone iq 7.k3003i 8.ear sonic sem6 9. jh24 10.ie80 11.ie800 12.shure846 13. tralucent ref 1 12.tralucent 1+2

My mp3  player: ak120,arm1,hugo+itouch5 64g

 

Today, i would like to talking about  lab1. In my opinion, LAB1 is the most prefect earphones i have listened.

Advantages

1. The prefect sound field. In my opinion, lab1 sound field is better than k3003i. k3003i's sound field is fan sharped, u can not hear the echo. However, LAB's sound field is roundness and a little bigger than k3003i's.

2. When u listen this earphones, u will surprise at u can easy to hear where the musical instruments are. When i listen the Linkin  park's music, i feel i am standing in front of them. That's awesome.

3. The perfect bass. In fact, i am not a base lover.

But had not seen any experience balance armature earphones can make this perfect bass before i listened lab1. It is bass is very deep and very powerful. And this powerful bass is not make any negative effects on the midrange.

4. Midrange is little warm and the voice is in front of the musical instruments. The voice is not like other experience balance armature earphones's voices are dry, the LAB1's voice is sweet and charming.

5. LAB1 have perfect performance on Beethoven klaviersonaten and most of classic music.

6. The perfect reverberation. Well , maybe my psychological effect, i think LAB1 has the most perfect piano song even better than LCD3.

Disadvantage

1. The expensive price..... Well there are only 150 Lab1earphones around the world..

2. When i compare with fibass, fibass is little more transparent than LAB1.

3. Compare with JH24. JH24 has more details than Lab1.

4. Highrange is not every simulate.  A little same as ES5.

 

 

At last , i would like recommend guys who wants to buy tralucent ref 1or 1+2. U should be try. Just in my opinion , tralucent ref 1or 1+2 are DIY, REALLY. I am so regert to buy these earphones. My friends buy a tralucent ref1 too. We buy the same time and use the same mp3 player :ak120 and the same song. However, the 2 tralucent ref 1 have different  performance.

 

THX U, I WANT HAVE MORE FRIENDS HERE

post #29 of 37

Is there any way to buy this in the USA, to have it shipped?  Anyone have one to sell?  Or is it better to wait for Heaven VIII and hope that it's basically the same design?

post #30 of 37

Nice design , premium look

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Lab 1 The latest version High End iem fom Final Audio Design and My First impression