New members cannot sell here. Please make sure you have read the Posting Guidelines and other rules before posting any more, as you posted your thread three times.
well i think the mental music is ok
How did you find the sound isolation and sealing of the earbuds? I am thinking of buying a pair but I am currently using SE846 and was wondering about the comparative bass and ear sealing. The price is almost double that of the SE846 so I am wondering what I am actually getting for the increase in price. I listen to R&B, soul, DnB and house. are these suited for those genres?
Lab 1 ain't no earbud, and for that price and build, I ain't wanna take it outdoors. Seal is dependent on the tips since the housing has no visible vent.
Btw, Heaven 7 and 8 are coming up! Perhaps alternative(s) for Lab1?
Perhaps you'd like the new Heaven series, with housing which looks like the Lab1, but maybe different configuration.
Is that the price? I am perusing the Final Audio website and can't confirm - MusicaAcoustics doesn't list these for sale yet....
I see you have TG334, why do you say the mids and the soundstage of LAB1 compared to TG334?
I love the TG334 mids and soundstage, but dislike their slow decay bass.
Well, I am a Chinese person in CO. It is my first time write review in headfi.I hope i can find lots of friends here. In fact, i can not upload my earphones and iem photos. I will list the earphones what i have listened.
1. fi ba ss 2.lab1 3.heir audio 8a 3.fitear togo334 4.pfe 232 5.future sonics mg5 6.ultrasone iq 7.k3003i 8.ear sonic sem6 9. jh24 10.ie80 11.ie800 12.shure846 13. tralucent ref 1 12.tralucent 1+2
My mp3 player: ak120,arm1,hugo+itouch5 64g
Today, i would like to talking about lab1. In my opinion, LAB1 is the most prefect earphones i have listened.
1. The prefect sound field. In my opinion, lab1 sound field is better than k3003i. k3003i's sound field is fan sharped, u can not hear the echo. However, LAB's sound field is roundness and a little bigger than k3003i's.
2. When u listen this earphones, u will surprise at u can easy to hear where the musical instruments are. When i listen the Linkin park's music, i feel i am standing in front of them. That's awesome.
3. The perfect bass. In fact, i am not a base lover.
But had not seen any experience balance armature earphones can make this perfect bass before i listened lab1. It is bass is very deep and very powerful. And this powerful bass is not make any negative effects on the midrange.
4. Midrange is little warm and the voice is in front of the musical instruments. The voice is not like other experience balance armature earphones's voices are dry, the LAB1's voice is sweet and charming.
5. LAB1 have perfect performance on Beethoven klaviersonaten and most of classic music.
6. The perfect reverberation. Well , maybe my psychological effect, i think LAB1 has the most perfect piano song even better than LCD3.
1. The expensive price..... Well there are only 150 Lab1earphones around the world..
2. When i compare with fibass, fibass is little more transparent than LAB1.
3. Compare with JH24. JH24 has more details than Lab1.
4. Highrange is not every simulate. A little same as ES5.
At last , i would like recommend guys who wants to buy tralucent ref 1or 1+2. U should be try. Just in my opinion , tralucent ref 1or 1+2 are DIY, REALLY. I am so regert to buy these earphones. My friends buy a tralucent ref1 too. We buy the same time and use the same mp3 player :ak120 and the same song. However, the 2 tralucent ref 1 have different performance.
THX U, I WANT HAVE MORE FRIENDS HERE