So just to vent a little frustration I have been around the block probably hoping for too much from Full sized cans. I am thinking of going iem for many reasons. I need portability, low leakage, great mids, and decent bass. I have only had one pair of IEM's that I like I actually would find it suitable. It just falls out of the ear all the time.
Dont laugh but the Sound Magic e10 would actually work for me if the thing was durable, comfortable, and could stay in my ears.
- minimal leakage at loud volumes
- beautiful, clear mids(lower and upper)
- slightly above neutral bass
- decent soundstage ( I dont know how that works with iems)
- enough highs to keep the headphone from sounding veiled and congested
- not to hard to listen to for a long time
- Comfortable and wont fall out
BUDGET: <$330.00 USD
I was recommended the Senn ie800 but that is way over my budget and if I got that I couldnt get the he560.
Even a point in the right direction would suffice. I feel like a total noob all over again. I was going to get the NAD but it looks so funny on the head and I cant imagine taking it everywhere.
Thanks for the help!
Edited by grizzlybeast - 3/13/14 at 11:31pm