Thanks to xzcc for porting Rockbox to DX50
Resources, firmware and information are available here:
1. Download the RKbatchtool http://www.freak-tab.de/freaktab/Rockchip_Batch_Tool_v1.7.rar
2. Download the latest 1.5 FW with CWM recovery and the latest Rockbox.zip file. 6/30 Updates
3. Use the RKbatcktool to flash the update.img file from the 1.5.0 FW with CWM recovery.
4. Boot the normal iBasso FW and copy the rockbox.zip file to DX90 internal storage.
5. Boot into CWM recovery mode and install the rockbox.zip file.
Theme Installation How-To (Courtesy of Cholero)
1. Download any Theme you like from the official Rockbox page as a packed zip:
2. Connect your player to the computer and open the internal memory (usual name: DX50). There should be a folder "rockbox", open it
3. Open the downloaded theme zip file. In the zip file there is a folder named ".rockbox" (yes, with a dot)
4. Open the ".rockbox" folder in your theme-zip and extract all the content to your "rockbox" folder on your player
you're done, now you can select your new theme in Settings -> Theme Settings -> Browse Theme Files
Discussions started from the main thread
Edited by headwhacker - 7/24/14 at 6:50am