New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14 - Page 11  

post #151 of 311
Thread Starter 

Yeah, maybe not. They are too heavy to bring anyway, with me already bringing some full sized stuff. 

post #152 of 311

Cool. There'll be plenty of other goodies there I guess, too!

post #153 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post
 

Cool. There'll be plenty of other goodies there I guess, too!

I'll be bringing quite a few HE cables and maybe we can do some blind tests on the cables. Would be very interesting indeed, I am a cable believer, but let's see if the people who believe in cables can actually make out a difference. 

post #154 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

I'll be bringing quite a few HE cables and maybe we can do some blind tests on the cables. Would be very interesting indeed, I am a cable believer, but let's see if the people who believe in cables can actually make out a difference. 

Blind tests? Alright, I'll bring some rope, blindfolds and some chains.

Kidding.


Edited by SkyBleu - 3/25/14 at 3:56am
post #155 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkyBleu View Post
 

Blind tests? Alright, I'll bring some rope, blindfolds and some chains.

Kidding.

 

I was getting excited until you added the last part, mate

post #156 of 311

:popcorn: 

post #157 of 311
Anyone bringing a camera?

I have a mediocre camera (Nikon L310) to snap some pictures for this thread since we made it front page...
post #158 of 311
I'll bring a camera...
post #159 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Updated. 

 

I just double checked, the first post states 12AM - 3PM...  Wow, we'll definitely be seeing a laser show!  LOL!

 

Can we change it to state 12PM - 3PM?

post #160 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymav View Post

I just double checked, the first post states 12AM - 3PM...  Wow, we'll definitely be seeing a laser show!  LOL!

Can we change it to state 12PM - 3PM?
LOL! good pick up!
post #161 of 311

I'll bring my camera, I use it for reviews and whatnot. Does the job, I guess!

 

I have been booked for a big show the night before, so I'll probably be pretty tired at the meet. 

post #162 of 311

Very interested in coming. I had no idea there were Head-Fi meets in Melbourne- this is awesome!

post #163 of 311
No piking this time Jensy! wink.gif
post #164 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

No piking this time Jensy! wink.gif

 

I won't pike. Strong coffee and a Berocca, and I'll be ready for headphone heaven. 

post #165 of 311

I'm in if there's still room, can bring :

 

Parrot Zik

Sennheiser hd25-1 ii

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked