New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Melbourne Meet: Sunday 6/4/14 - Page 9  

post #121 of 311

So the consensus is Sunday 6th between 12pm - 3pm?

post #122 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Let's lock in Sunday. Is SkyBleu coming? nikp, I'll have to check with Billy and it depends on whether SkyBleu is coming or not. 
I'm coming! biggrin.gif.... If its 6/4/14.
post #123 of 311
Thread Starter 

Changed the title to have the date! And Billy, how many people are allowed? We have 12 right now and someone else wants to come, but I'm not sure there will be enough space. Some people don;t turn up on the day however. 

post #124 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post

Changed the title to have the date! And Billy, how many people are allowed? We have 12 right now and someone else wants to come, but I'm not sure there will be enough space. Some people don;t turn up on the day however. 
I only have a few items to bring, I'm not sure if it'll take up much space at all.

But I wish to thank you guys for the date adjustment.
post #125 of 311

I,m in for Sunday too.

post #126 of 311
Awesome! Dies anyone really want to hear the Bottlehead S.E.X. (with C4S upgrade)? I'm hoping not to bring it to save space.

Also, lin0003, can you add the Fiio E12 DIY to my list? I forgot to include it earlier and it's really worth a listen.
post #127 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Changed the title to have the date! And Billy, how many people are allowed? We have 12 right now and someone else wants to come, but I'm not sure there will be enough space. Some people don;t turn up on the day however. 

 

As there's a few guys with smaller products that don't take up as much space, I think 13 should be ok.

 

We'll try and have it a little more organised and have certain guys with certain products in one area, etc.  We'll try and clear as much space as we can, and we can work the finer details out on the day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

Awesome! Dies anyone really want to hear the Bottlehead S.E.X. (with C4S upgrade)? I'm hoping not to bring it to save space.
 

 

Hey Loquah, I still have my Bottlehead S.E.X. there for others to try, it's pre- C4S.  Maybe I need to get off my butt and do it prior to the meet! :wink_face:

post #128 of 311
Sorry, did you say you'd like to catch up over a beer and a soldering iron? OK! wink.gif

Jokes aside, that'd be great for you and means one less amp from me to clutter the room.
post #129 of 311

Should I bring the La figaro?

post #130 of 311
Yes please!
post #131 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Loquah View Post

Awesome! Dies anyone really want to hear the Bottlehead S.E.X. (with C4S upgrade)? I'm hoping not to bring it to save space.

Also, lin0003, can you add the Fiio E12 DIY to my list? I forgot to include it earlier and it's really worth a listen.

Sure. 

post #132 of 311
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Changed the title to have the date! And Billy, how many people are allowed? We have 12 right now and someone else wants to come, but I'm not sure there will be enough space. Some people don;t turn up on the day however. 

 

Maybe we should include the time on the first post?  We're all ok with 12 - 3pm?

post #133 of 311
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by billymav View Post
 

 

Maybe we should include the time on the first post?  We're all ok with 12 - 3pm?

Updated. 

post #134 of 311
Hey can you update mine with FA-003 double pad mod on the hp100 as well? smily_headphones1.gif

And a pad modded Atlas...haha..
post #135 of 311
Thread Starter 

Yep, updated. 

 

I may be getting some more HiFiMAN cables in, one pure silver and the other pure copper so we can see copper vs silver vs silver/gold lol :D

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked