or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) - Page 6

post #76 of 1296

Any word on a release yet?

 

Cheers!:beerchug:

-HK sends

post #77 of 1296

Should hit the shops soon I think. 

post #78 of 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by lin0003 View Post
 

Should hit the shops soon I think. 

It has started to in China...

 

Cheers!:beerchug:

-HK sends

post #79 of 1296

It was selling in china ages ago

post #80 of 1296
Currently up in a couple of stores.. Shenzenaudio has it listed as "DUNU-DN2000 Hybrid Appreciation thread" lol. Aliexpress has the majority of them, as well as potential knockoff ones for ~70-90$.

eBay has them for $369....
post #81 of 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by canikickit1 View Post

Currently up in a couple of stores.. Shenzenaudio has it listed as "DUNU-DN2000 Hybrid Appreciation thread" lol. Aliexpress has the majority of them, as well as potential knockoff ones for ~70-90$.



eBay has them for $369....

 

The Dunu folks responded to my post on FaceBook saying it will show up on Amazon on 14 Apr. I'm surprised it's not sooner since Shinzenaudio is one of the stores Amazon hosts.

Cheers!beerchug.gif
-HK sends
post #82 of 1296
350 on fleabay
post #83 of 1296
Thread Starter 
post #84 of 1296
yea I'm wishing i would've waited for them to get back into stock somewhere else instead of buying from alibaba (ebay, or maybe from dunu directly if they do that) (obviously not the 0 sales $80 ones lol)

>Delivery Time:15-45 Days
>Processing Time:15 Days

^that second one sounds very suss.
post #85 of 1296
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by svyr View Post

yea I'm wishing i would've waited for them to get back into stock somewhere else instead of buying from alibaba (ebay, or maybe from dunu directly if they do that) (obviously not the 0 sales $80 ones lol)

>Delivery Time:15-45 Days
>Processing Time:15 Days

^that second one sounds very suss.


Maybe you should of waited for bigbargainonline? I'm sure their stock is imminent.

post #86 of 1296
Seems like the DN2000 is slightly pricier than the H300.
post #87 of 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by xaddictionx View Post

Seems like the DN2000 is slightly pricier than the H300.

The MSRP of the DN-2000 is $315 (USD) vs. the H300's MSRP of $300 (the price quoted by Mobyn after the Head-Fi special offer ended).

 

http://www.head-fi.org/t/704283/t-peos-announce-a-releasing-of-h-300-and-start-pre-selling-compensation-sale/75#post_10411953

 

Cheers!:beerchug:

-HK sends


Edited by HK_sends - 4/12/14 at 10:11am
post #88 of 1296
Shenzhenaudio has them in stock for $315 with free shipping http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/dunu-dn-2000-hybrid-impressions-appreciation-thread-earphones.html (no, I dunno what's up with that item title and url), their website may be very unprofessional with lots of non working link but I just got an item delivered within a week after an order so I think they're trustworthy.
post #89 of 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by laon View Post

Shenzhenaudio has them in stock for $315 with free shipping http://www.shenzhenaudio.com/dunu-dn-2000-hybrid-impressions-appreciation-thread-earphones.html (no, I dunno what's up with that item title and url), their website may be very unprofessional with lots of non working link but I just got an item delivered within a week after an order so I think they're trustworthy.

I've seen their store front on Amazon selling electronics so I have no reason to doubt them.

 

Cheers!:beerchug:

-HK sends

post #90 of 1296
Quote:
Originally Posted by HK_sends View Post

The MSRP of the DN-2000 is $315 (USD) vs. the H300's MSRP of $300 (the price quoted by Mobyn after the Head-Fi special offer ended).

http://www.head-fi.org/t/704283/t-peos-announce-a-releasing-of-h-300-and-start-pre-selling-compensation-sale/75#post_10411953

Cheers!beerchug.gif
-HK sends
Oh ok. Thanks for the update haha. Cause I bought mine in Korea, that's why I thought there was a price gap.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)