Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) - Page 42

post #616 of 789

I would say start with the foam tips and try all the rings but that's me,5 others may tell you 5 different set ups. If you like what you hear that all that counts.:etysmile: 

post #617 of 789
^1+ foam sounds nice and is the most comfortable 😍
post #618 of 789

+ 2 for the foamies :gs1000smile:

post #619 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by RochRx7 View Post
 

Currently running it with X3/E12 stack (2.1 firmware) foam tips, no spacers, bass boost on. I don't find it lacking in bass AT ALL. 

 

I can't be the only one using this combo right? This shiet right here sounds terrific. EDM, Trap, Hip Hop.. good golly miss molly. 

 

 

Can you give me your impressions with the X3/E12 combo? Do you think it sounds good with every genre of music?

Have your tried the dn-2000 with just the X3? Can you share your thoughts on how they perform with and without the E12?

post #620 of 789

Why would you need an e12 out of an x3 anyways?

post #621 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 

Why would you need an e12 out of an x3 anyways?

 

The amp quality of the E12 is superior than the X3 and X5. Even if the IEM doesn't need lots of power it would result in better SQ

post #622 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by reihead View Post
 

 

The amp quality of the E12 is superior than the X3 and X5. Even if the IEM doesn't need lots of power it would result in better SQ

Wait, really? is the amp quality on E12 better than the amp in X5?

post #623 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by SyedZ2ez4 View Post
 

Wait, really? is the amp quality on E12 better than the amp in X5?


Probably because the E12 is a dedicated amplifier. I don't see how an amp can improve SQ but oh well. Probably has something to do with just being higher quality.

post #624 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 


Probably because the E12 is a dedicated amplifier. I don't see how an amp can improve SQ but oh well. Probably has something to do with just being higher quality.

 

Many here have stated that the X5 has a clean LO, using a dedicated amp results in better SQ.

In my personal opinion is easy to spot the difference between the X5 HO and LO. I connected my X5 as a USB DAC, control the volume on the PC and plugged my earphones to the LO.

post #625 of 789

thank guys. Which hours must do for break in??

post #626 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frafra91 View Post
 

thank guys. Which hours must do for break in??


Until it sounds good.

post #627 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hapster View Post
 


Until it sounds good.

more or less how many hours? and at that volume level?

post #628 of 789

Hey guys, my GR07 broke, and I'm in the market for a new higher tier IEM. I was looking at the DN1000, DN 2000, Sennheiser IE8 and the IE80. Could anyone give a comparison of them? I really loved my GR07, though a bit more clarity on the higher trebles and a tad bit more sub bass would be nice

post #629 of 789
Quote:
Originally Posted by duckz View Post

Hey guys, my GR07 broke, and I'm in the market for a new higher tier IEM. I was looking at the DN1000, DN 2000, Sennheiser IE8 and the IE80. Could anyone give a comparison of them? I really loved my GR07, though a bit more clarity on the higher trebles and a tad bit more sub bass would be nice

Sounds like you might actually want the T-Peos H-300
post #630 of 789
Or the ocharaku flat 4 sui
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)