or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!) - Page 23

post #331 of 1295
So it seems like I'll be getting my this week 😃
post #332 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

So it seems like I'll be getting my this week 😃


Have you ever not used a smiley in a post?

post #333 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Maybe needs more burn in as I can see...bow much burnin do you have. Pin😊


I've never heard of burn-in for BA drivers.  And it's questionable as-is for dynamic drivers.  Just sayin'.

post #334 of 1295

Just saying, but having 3 drivers, the need for burn in could be higher  than just for 1 driver.

post #335 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by k186 View Post


I've never heard of burn-in for BA drivers.  And it's questionable as-is for dynamic drivers.  Just sayin'.
Indeed.
post #336 of 1295
1000hrs is a must 😎
post #337 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

1000hrs is a must 😎

meanwhile, the new version DN-3000 comes up :biggrin: 

post #338 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by XGUGU View Post
 

Just saying, but having 3 drivers, the need for burn in could be higher  than just for 1 driver.


The number of BA drivers has nothing to do with the need for burn-in or not.  Even with that said, there's still only 1 dynamic driver here.

It's the way that dynamic drivers make sound different from how BAs work that burn-in even plausibly has an effect on the sound of dynamic drivers.  Google it if you really want more info, cuz this topic is :deadhorse: 

post #339 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by k186 View Post
 


The number of BA drivers has nothing to do with the need for burn-in or not.  Even with that said, there's still only 1 dynamic driver here.

It's the way that dynamic drivers make sound different from how BAs work that burn-in even plausibly has an effect on the sound of dynamic drivers.  Google it if you really want more info, cuz this topic is :deadhorse: 

 

Agree.

Burn-In doesn't always makes the sound better. Sometime I even prefer the sound signature before burn-in.  Some earphones improve a lot by burn-in, some don't.

I found my DN-1000 didn't improve by burn-in, but by using different tips.

post #340 of 1295
My dunu dnk improved with burn in 😎...150hr of high 60 on fiio x3😁
post #341 of 1295

Usually there's a marked improvement in bass texture as you pass from 1500 to 1600 hours of burn-in. 

post #342 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by roy_jones View Post
 

Usually there's a marked improvement in bass texture as you pass from 1500 to 1600 hours of burn-in. 

Is there any statistical data for that? or I hope you're kidding lol.


Edited by rodweb - 5/6/14 at 7:42pm
post #343 of 1295
The higher the quality the more burn in is needed and ba drivers do burn in but. Why slower then dynamic IMHO 😊
post #344 of 1295
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

I'm guessing 300hrs would be perfect 😎

 

I'm really far out from 300 hours. I will update as burn-in occurs. Though I actually don'tt believe in burn-in,  the ones in the shop did sound a bit different.

post #345 of 1295
Keep at it 😊
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › Dunu DN-2000 - Hybrid Impressions Thread (It's Here!)