Originally Posted by swannie007
So do you stuff the tea leaves in your headphones when you have brewed it and dried it out after? Trying to find the connection between tea and head -fi!!??
Well, since you asked, here is my daily work ritual...
- Arrive at work. Hit the power button on the laptop, and the power button on my headphone amp.
- Grab a new paper cup, and several empty tea bags.
- Open the drawer with my tea selection inside, and choose 3 different types at random.
- Stuff 3 tea bags with 3 random teas. Put one inside the paper cup, set the others aside for the next round.
- Log into the laptop, and let it log in (this takes at least 5 minutes).
- While the laptop is logging in, wander over to the hot water dispenser, and fill up my cup with water.
- Say hi to a few people as I wander back to my desk, avoiding my boss if possible.
- Sit down, put my headphones on, pick a random playlist on my ipod, open up my email, sip my tea, and begin work.
So, my daily ritual involves both headphones and tea. I do my best to keep the tea in my cup, and the headphones on my ears.