or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

For Sale or Trade: Sony PS4 - 1TB HD - (10) games - (2) controllers

post #1 of 7
Thread Starter 
This Classified is Closed

For Sale or Trade:
Sony PS4 - 1TB HD - (10) games - (2) controllers

Will Ship To: cont U.S.

Sony PS-4 purchased during Jan 2014 - perfect condition.

 

Hard drive has been upgraded to a 1TB hybrid drive. Comes with (2) controllers and (10) games:

 

• Killzone: Shadow Fall

• Knack

• Call of Duty: Ghosts

• LEGO Marvel Super Heroes

• Madden 25

• Injustice: Gods Among Us (Ultimate Edition)

• Battlefield 4

• Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag

• Tomb Raider (Definitive Edition)

• Thief

 

I have $1400 invested – asking $749 delivered - add 3% for PP or PP as gift. I have lots of feedback here, so rest assured.

 

I'll post pics as needed.


Edited by orrb_05 - 5/30/14 at 7:09pm
View All More from This Seller
For Sale: $149 (USD)
For Sale: $149 (USD)
post #2 of 7

in a way.. i'm kinda confused on how u invested 1400$, but I'm dumb

post #3 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post
 

in a way.. i'm kinda confused on how u invested 1400$, but I'm dumb

it appears he modded it

post #4 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post
 

in a way.. i'm kinda confused on how u invested 1400$, but I'm dumb

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post
 

it appears he modded it

 

As Mshenay has identified...

 

"Hard drive has been upgraded to a 1TB hybrid drive. Comes with (2) controllers and (10) games"

 

Plus the price of the system itself - add all this together (plus sales tax) and we're talking $1400+

 

@ azynneo, how does your question contribute to this post????


Edited by orrb_05 - 5/31/14 at 5:45pm
post #5 of 7

Such a great deal.

Wish I had the money and wish you shipped internationally.

GLWS

post #6 of 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by orrb_05 View Post


As Mshenay has identified...

"Hard drive has been upgraded to a 1TB hybrid drive. Comes with (2) controllers and (10) games"

Plus the price of the system itself - add all this together (plus sales tax) and we're talking $1400+

@ azynneo, how does your question contribute to this post????
you seem upset, i was confused on the amount of money you spent on it.
Edited by azynneo - 6/1/14 at 12:22pm
post #7 of 7
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by azynneo View Post


you seem upset, i was confused on the amount of money you spent on it.

'tis all good - I was just busting your chops :biggrin:

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav: