or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 1st, 2014 - "The Fickle Force of June" meetup
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 1st, 2014 - "The Fickle Force of June" meetup - Page 12  

post #166 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFaust View Post
 

OK, good to know, so it works out that I will be bringing my hotspot then. It can handle 5 devices being connected at the same time in case other's need internet access.


I'll also have my phone plugged in providing wifi as a hotspot.

post #167 of 183

Total newbie here but thought I might drop in for a few hours.  I have an Oppo HA-1 that

I'll bring in case some of you want to take it out for a spin.  Has maybe 20 hours on it. 

 

My cans are embarrassingly bad.  Pioneer SE-305's that I bought in the late '70s.  Would

love to have you try your headphones and comment on the effectiveness of the pairing.  

 

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. 

post #168 of 183

Well unless I can use someone's amp, I probably won't be bringing the Onkyo DV-S939 after all. It doesn't have an headphone jack.

post #169 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by FeathersMcGraw View Post
 

Total newbie here but thought I might drop in for a few hours.  I have an Oppo HA-1 that

I'll bring in case some of you want to take it out for a spin.  Has maybe 20 hours on it. 

 

My cans are embarrassingly bad.  Pioneer SE-305's that I bought in the late '70s.  Would

love to have you try your headphones and comment on the effectiveness of the pairing.  

 

Looking forward to meeting you all tomorrow. 


Look forward to meeting you.  A meet is a great way to get you feet wet around here.

post #170 of 183

Will probably be a bit late, apparently we're going out late tonight. Aim to be there around noon!

post #171 of 183
I just have to remember not to stay up all night playing COD with friends. smily_headphones1.gif
post #172 of 183
Sorry all doesn't look like I can make this. Wasn't able to get Monday off as I had planned.

Have fun without me T.T
post #173 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFaust View Post

I just have to remember not to stay up all night playing COD with friends. smily_headphones1.gif


"Boom" you're dead.  Go to bed.

post #174 of 183
Thread Starter 

You folks are in for a treat, gastronomically speaking. Aside from the hotter than hell (but supremely tasty) Xochitl habanero salsa, I will be featuring Fra Mani sopressata ham, "Highland Park" mixed nuts, guava lime spritzers, organic grapes, sheep's gouda/primadonna/black truffle goat cheese, fresh cut pineapple, fresh made guacamole, and greek olives w/garlic. Also mango pops and red Bordeaux wine upon special request... shhhhh. ;)

post #175 of 183
You know it's pretty bad when you fill up a 1tb usb hard drive with flac and you wonder if you brought a big enough selection of music for people to choose from :P

While we're on the subject of beverages. .. nah I better leave the moonshine at home smily_headphones1.gif
Edited by MrFaust - 6/1/14 at 12:08am
post #176 of 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFaust View Post

Well unless I can use someone's amp, I probably won't be bringing the Onkyo DV-S939 after all. It doesn't have an headphone jack.
bring an RCA cable and my amp can accommodate you. Still got 5~ more inputs to fill wink.gif
post #177 of 183
OH HEY. I know this is probably too late but if any of y'all have deoxit, I suspect my receivers volume pot needs it.
post #178 of 183
DOUBLE OH HEY. Nick, buddy pal, you still have my powerstrip from last meet! It'd be swell if you brought that today wink.gif
post #179 of 183








Heckuva turnout! We're having some fun.
post #180 of 183

Ew dawgs!

 

Wish I could be there.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
This thread is locked  
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Dallas, TX - Sunday, June 1st, 2014 - "The Fickle Force of June" meetup