can anyone help me with how to upagrade the FW in QLS QA360
thx a lot guys
I'm also looking forward for a new firmware...
Meanwhile, after few weeks, I would like to share my (real life) experience with QA360 (using wav-only firmware).
- I like the UI, it's so simple that let me focus on the music more.
- all that opinions about "realism" and "wav only" firmware are true. I'm not sure how much further this "realism" can go, but its remarkable here.
- battery life is good.
- It sounds so good, that I forgot about my DX90 and external amps.
- internal amp drives my HE-500 well (I usually set vol to 100-110 / 150)
- its a bit harder to use it mobile / in the pocket (then DX90).
- USB dac would make this big step closer to being "perfect".
Overall, really happy user!
All firmwares are here: http://www.qlshifi.com/bbs/dispbbs.asp?boardid=2&Id=4554;
Direct link to 1.4.02: http://www.qlshifi.com/qa360/QA360-WAV_v1.4.02.rar.
Yea sadly Hugo to my ears can sound quiet boring. It need an amp that can enhance the dynamics of HUGO.