Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only] - Page 7

post #91 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by TsukiNick View Post
 

BY ACCEPTING A PRIZE, EACH WINNER ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THE PRIZE IS AWARDED “AS IS” AND RELEASES AND AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS SPONSOR AND FACEBOOK FROM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PERSONS, INCLUDING DEATH AND PROPERTY, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE, PARTICIPATION IN THIS SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY.

 

I hope the winners aren't murdered...

 

Choked on the cord...

post #92 of 112

Oh my god, it's ending in only four days...

 

Good luck to all. :D

post #93 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Garraty View Post
 

Oh my god, it's ending in only four days...

 

Good luck to all. :D

WOOT

 

if I win it'll be my first Sennhesier :D and I have some heavy hitting closed backs to compare it too ^^

post #94 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

WOOT

if I win it'll be my first Sennhesier biggrin.gif and I have some heavy hitting closed backs to compare it too ^^
This would be my first Sennheiser Headphone as well.
post #95 of 112

Sennheiser is the best i am in it to win it

post #96 of 112
Hmm... I signed up. I am making do with a pair of JVC ha-m55x and an e11... In other words, a starter basshead rig. I just ordered an akg k240, so I'm excited for my first audiophile can. And if I win, then I'll have a go at sennheiser, and see if sennheiser is for me. I was looking at HD 598's, but out of my price range, and everything under the 598 doesn't seem to be exceptionally good. 598 and above seems to be a competitor for best in class... Hmm... Must mean that sennheiser doesn't look at common consumer level 20-130$. Quite fine by me, that just means ill buy a sennheiser when I am 16 next year and have a job... And yes, in case sennheiser is saying "you can't enter! You're not 18!" I had my dad sign up for me. He's 46. smily_headphones1.gif
post #97 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

WOOT

if I win it'll be my first Sennhesier biggrin.gif and I have some heavy hitting closed backs to compare it too ^^
JVC sz2000= hardest hitting can on market. 55mm bass driver, 30mm mids/treble driver. From hawaiibadboy's description, it is a cannon that he's surprised hasn't been banned because of people making their brain into mush... And they are his favorite cans. He meant brain mushing in the nicest way possible. smily_headphones1.gif
post #98 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by HiFiGuy528 View Post
 

All done!  Hope I win because I really want a pair of those.  

I think we all hope you win.

post #99 of 112
Yeah but I know I'll lose cause I've never won a thing in my life.
post #100 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by sunneebear View Post

Yeah but I know I'll lose cause I've never won a thing in my life.

Lol same here.
post #101 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicAnthony View Post

Lol same here.
me three though
post #102 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by DisCHORDDubstep View Post


JVC sz2000= hardest hitting can on market. 55mm bass driver, 30mm mids/treble driver. From hawaiibadboy's description, it is a cannon that he's surprised hasn't been banned because of people making their brain into mush... And they are his favorite cans. He meant brain mushing in the nicest way possible. smily_headphones1.gif

Does my Sig show my heaviliy Modded d2k... if so it should <3

post #103 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mshenay View Post

Does my Sig show my heaviliy Modded d2k... if so it should <3
what's a d2k?
post #104 of 112

So when do we find out who won?

post #105 of 112
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by deciBel23 View Post
 

So when do we find out who won?

 

The winners have been chosen. They are Ken H. and Carlos S. I've published this in the first post as well.  

 

Thanks to everyone who participated and for the winners, enjoy the headphones!

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only]