Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only]
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only] - Page 5

post #61 of 112

Perhaps we should stop buying and supporting Sennheiser products in the rest of the world if only US contestants can enter

This is an international forum isn't it?

Poor show Sennheiser! :confused_face(1): 

post #62 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by complin View Post

Perhaps we should stop buying and supporting Sennheiser products in the rest of the world if only US contestants can enter
This is an international forum isn't it?
Poor show Sennheiser! confused_face(1).gif  
Yes, perhaps you should. And while you're boycotting Sennheiser, you could also boycott all the other companies that do NOT even offer such contests like Audeze, Beyerdynamic, AKG, Shure and Hifiman.
post #63 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by complin View Post
 

Perhaps we should stop buying and supporting Sennheiser products in the rest of the world if only US contestants can enter

This is an international forum isn't it?

Poor show Sennheiser! :confused_face(1): 

 

complin, Sennheiser holds contests for other countries and if you'll check the last page, there have been contests held by Sennheiser in your very own country and no where else. I understand why you might feel a little mad but try to understand that Sennheiser will create contests for other countries later in the future.

 

It's just that this time the contest is being held solely in the U.S. No hard feelings!

 

Cheers! :D

post #64 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post
 

 

Wow, sorry you are such a hateful person.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by thx1000 View Post


Yes, perhaps you should. And while you're boycotting Sennheiser, you could also boycott all the other companies that do NOT even offer such contests like Audeze, Beyerdynamic, AKG, Shure and Hifiman.

 

...said the American :rolleyes:

post #65 of 112

That may be so but not on audio forums that I have seen.

No notifications ever come through on their facebook feed either, so how are we ever to find out about them

As I said this is a truly international forum, but in Europe the audio forums tend to be very country specific, and are not commercially sponsored like this one.

It just smacks of a lack of appreciation for all those who live outside the US as Sennheiser do this every time here.

 

So how about a competition for all those who are not US residents!

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garraty View Post
 

 

complin, Sennheiser holds contests for other countries and if you'll check the last page, there have been contests held by Sennheiser in your very own country and no where else. I understand why you might feel a little mad but try to understand that Sennheiser will create contests for other countries later in the future.

 

It's just that this time the contest is being held solely in the U.S. No hard feelings!

 

Cheers! :D


Edited by complin - 3/12/14 at 3:14pm
post #66 of 112

EDIT:  Nevermind figured out how to enter.  Thanks.

post #67 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by complin View Post
 

 

Fair enough, I understand. I really do hope Sennheiser posts more open, commercially available contests for everybody. 

post #68 of 112

I mean, kudos to Sennheiser to providing contests in the first place when many don't. Just in the future, maybe make contests for the UK or other countries more apparent and frequent like the US contests? Just a thought.

post #69 of 112

Wow, this is getting a bit ridiculous... Thanks to Sennheiser for offering ANYTHING for free in a contest to the headphone community. Hopefully when the next contest is for a non-US country (like other promotions have been, as has already been pointed out), there won't be such rampant misplaced butthurt about it. 

 

On an actually related note, I have to say that the Momentum is probably my favorite of the 'lifestyle' headphones that I've heard thus far. Very fun, engaging listen. I ended up giving my pair to my mom, so this would be a great excuse to get another pair :P. 

 

Makes me wonder what other celebrity endorsements they might be able to involve... I'd love to see a really off-the-wall musician like Devin Townsend or Ihsahn, but I'm guessing that's not in the cards. Still, at least they're going with David Bowie instead of another rapper. Plenty of those around already IMO. 

post #70 of 112

Good luck for US residents, from a country called Europe! Now enjoying Mr. Bowies (some musician from one small island - called Britain ) music through Mr. Piotrs (he lives an works in a city called Poland, you know just in the neighbour of Bukarest or Budapest ... forget it , sorry... ) ciem M1 . Really enjoyble product! Good luck one more time , also best wishes to Zenssieter Ltd.! ;) 

post #71 of 112

Nice headphones! :)

post #72 of 112
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloWatic View Post
 

Why is it only for U.S. people?

Because they want to give it to "Young Americans"

post #73 of 112

I hoping I can win these :3, I've only heard one Sennhesier can... at that's the HD II 25, I liked it well enough but that was years ago

post #74 of 112

What's with all the crying and whining?  Sennheiser being a international corporation probably has each country or region operating some what independently with their own adds and promotions.  Seriously, five pages of whining.

post #75 of 112

Sounds like these guys are "Afraid of Americans"

 

....yeah now I'm really just throwing out Bowie references.

 

If I get these headphones I'll listen to Bowie's entire discography in a row.

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
  Back to Forum: Sponsor Announcements and Deals
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Sponsor Announcements and Deals › Enter to win a Bowie-Inspired MOMENTUM Headphone from Sennheiser [U.S. Residents only]