Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) - Page 51

post #751 of 1727

Tenso is mail forwarding service.

 

The site  amazon.co.jp will not ship outside japan. You need to create a tenso account. Tenso is verifying your address and identity. After this you can order to your tenso address/mailbox. Once the package arrived at tenso, you need to pay for shipping from tenso to your address. Tenso will ship the stuff then finally to you.

post #752 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

What is Tenso?  I don't understand.  Do I have to make a new Amazon account for Amazon Japan?  Can you guys explain it more explicitly?  I'm confused.  :confused:

 

Tenso is a forwarding service, you'll need it for Amazon Japan as they need a local address to deliver to. And yes, you'll need to register an account for Amazon Japan, they are separate from Amazon US.

 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post
 

Weird. I'm signed up for Tenso. Tried to enter my new "address" and amazon keeps telling me that it is invalid or something. The problem is that the Tenso guide for amazon.jp isn't up to date. what I see is not the same as the guide.


Try this: 

http://animuze.com/2012/05/entering-your-tenso-address-on-amazon-japan/

It's dated, but the input and everything else should be the same.

post #753 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post
 

Weird. I'm signed up for Tenso. Tried to enter my new "address" and amazon keeps telling me that it is invalid or something. The problem is that the Tenso guide for amazon.jp isn't up to date. what I see is not the same as the guide.

Ask tenso themselves through their customer support.

 

They give you an updated guideline on inserting the address.

 

I lost that email so I forgot.

post #754 of 1727

-deleted- nevermind, someone had explained about tenso hehe :p


Edited by Gandasaputra - 5/4/14 at 12:56am
post #755 of 1727

Anyone living near termites? :P

 

Geez, might have to take the coins away from the Pandora to feed this Woodie ...

( and forgo the HAVI...the Ostriches...too )

 

u guys think i should get this 850?? i wont regret?? u sure?? 

post #756 of 1727
Why did I find out about Tenzo now?  :rolleyes:  This is very good info.  I will getting some AT IEMs and the FX850 now.   :D
post #757 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

http://www.tenso.com/en/  this?


Yes.

post #758 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorspeaker View Post
 

Anyone living near termites? :P

 

Geez, might have to take the coins away from the Pandora to feed this Woodie ...

( and forgo the HAVI...the Ostriches...too )

 

u guys think i should get this 850?? i wont regret?? u sure?? 


If you value huge soundstage, deep rumbling bass and natural sounding timbre and strings? Go for it.

post #759 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamakahah View Post
 

Weird. I'm signed up for Tenso. Tried to enter my new "address" and amazon keeps telling me that it is invalid or something. The problem is that the Tenso guide for amazon.jp isn't up to date. what I see is not the same as the guide.

1) Sign up for an amazon.jp account. You guys can change the site to english and do your sign up.


2) Use this: https://www.tenso.com/en/guide/buy/address.html

 

3) Verify identity on Tenso if you haven't done so.

post #760 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post
 


If you value huge soundstage, deep rumbling bass and natural sounding timbre and strings? Go for it.

+1

post #761 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderer2014 View Post
 

1) Sign up for an amazon.jp account. You guys can change the site to english and do your sign up.


2) Use this: https://www.tenso.com/en/guide/buy/address.html

 

3) Verify identity on Tenso if you haven't done so.

 

The guide isn't up to date. What is shown isn't how they do it anymore. I figured it out regardless. I appreciate the help guys.

Already sent in the verification to Tenso. Hopefully that goes through before the package arrives.

 

Man. 1:00am rush decisions. I'll probably regret it until I have those sweet woodies in my ears. 

post #762 of 1727

This is annoying, you got to do some verification of identity with Tenso.  Does this mean you have to verify before purchasing this?  So annoying.

post #763 of 1727
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverEars View Post
 

This is annoying, you got to do some verification of identity with Tenso.  Does this mean you have to verify before purchasing this?  So annoying.

 

No, you can purchase it before they verify. They simply won't ship it out to you until they can verify. 

Just do a quick scan or picture of your drivers license. Then crop out the DL number and photo and upload it to them.

 

Either way, you can purchase now. 

post #764 of 1727

LOL.  I'm trying to do as much research possible on these now so I can make the right decision.  

 

Would you guys say these are the best dynamic right now?

post #765 of 1727

Does anyone have the dimensions of fx850? Most links only show the size of the box..

New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)