Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) - Page 23

post #331 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 


Like you wouldn't believe..

You know how to sell them to me, that's for sure haha

All I want is an ideal EDM IEM (all I really listen to on the road, aside from some hip-hop) and I'm set for life, FX850 is at the tippy-top of my list now

post #332 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 

OK so I will be headed to Las Vegas with my FX850s in the ears. Fingers Crossed that nothing evil will happen to my FX850s.. Viva Las Vegas folks. Will report just how well they do on the big road trip.


If you need any winners for the sportsbook, just PM me. :wink_face: 

post #333 of 1743
These look quite impressive. I'm looking for decent earbuds/iem's that would be great all rounders for most types of music. I'm leaning towards UE900, but i don't know...how do these go against UE900? I know they are very different headphones, but how does the sound compete and especially bass; which can deliver relatively more of it.

*Edit: Just ordered the UE900's; Amazon's got 'em for $299.95, couldn't resist tongue.gif
Edited by BassDrop - 3/24/14 at 8:27pm
post #334 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCMRGN View Post
 

Just picked mine up this morning at the post office. All I can say so far is WOW. 

 

Are the headphones in your signature ordered by preference?

post #335 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post


Like you wouldn't believe..

 

You're not nice.

 

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dsnuts View Post
 

OK so I will be headed to Las Vegas with my FX850s in the ears. Fingers Crossed that nothing evil will happen to my FX850s.. Viva Las Vegas folks. Will report just how well they do on the big road trip.

 

Have a blast Ds! And take good care of those puppies!

post #336 of 1743
Lol guess well see if these puppies are as rugged as they look. Still Id baby these beauties. :P.
post #337 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterDLai View Post

Are the headphones in your signature ordered by preference?
No. I like them all, but for different reasons.
post #338 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRCMRGN View Post
 

Just picked mine up this morning at the post office. All I can say so far is WOW. 

Ooohhh, nice IEM collection there mate!
Any comparisons to the IEM's you have in your signature?
Can it compete with your 334?
Cheers

post #339 of 1743

Just got these and they sound great out of the box.  I can't wait til they are broken in and sound even better.

post #340 of 1743

Congratulations. I'm still playing the burning game myself. Maybe another 50 hours and it will be fully cooked. Can't wait.   


Edited by kahaluu - 3/25/14 at 11:11am
post #341 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahaluu View Post
 

Congratulations. I'm still playing the burning myself. Maybe another 50 hours and it will be fully cooked. Can't wait.   

I'm originally from kaimuki myself.  Moved to vegas 17 years ago. You know how so many hawaii people leave to vegas because of the economy. Take care!

post #342 of 1743

Wow, what a coincidence. I lived in Vegas for 8 years myself before moving back home, from 1996 to 2004.  

post #343 of 1743
How is the isolation of the fx850?
post #344 of 1743

Not the greatest. You need to seek other phones if isolation matters to you.

post #345 of 1743
Quote:
Originally Posted by BassDrop View Post

These look quite impressive. I'm looking for decent earbuds/iem's that would be great all rounders for most types of music. I'm leaning towards UE900, but i don't know...how do these go against UE900? I know they are very different headphones, but how does the sound compete and especially bass; which can deliver relatively more of it.

*Edit: Just ordered the UE900's; Amazon's got 'em for $299.95, couldn't resist tongue.gif

I hated the UE900.  These are miles better imho.  The bass is so much natural sounding and deeper with the woodies.  The only problem I see is lack of support for those in the usa.  Hopefully we can order replacement cables and tips.  I was rolling tips and I really like the stock ones better than all of the other ones I had lying around the house.  


Edited by vegasf1 - 3/25/14 at 7:18pm
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)