or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) - Page 81

post #1201 of 3468
Of course! I might as well also get the singolos and the ckr9's and some spiral dot tips. Heck, do they also have the hope VI's? That would make for a one sweet consolidated shipment lol!
post #1202 of 3468
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post

Of course! I might as well also get the singolos and the ckr9's and some spiral dot tips. Heck, do they also have the hope VI's? That would make for a one sweet consolidated shipment lol!

They do. And only for 55k yen! wink.gif
post #1203 of 3468

it used to be under 25k yen on Amazon Japan but now it's 38k yen.

should've bought it when it was cheap... :(

post #1204 of 3468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Replicant187 View Post

it used to be under 25k yen on Amazon Japan but now it's 38k yen.
should've bought it when it was cheap... frown.gif

Honestly, I would be more inclined to look at them 850 than at a 100 dollar bill. Haha, but that's just me.

Jokes aside and no offence intended but it just suits my preferred sound sig to a tee with stupendous look in person.
post #1205 of 3468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


The hype lives!! And Wayne needs to get himself a pair.

Also, got myself those cables from Fiio Eric mentioned. A tiny bit less bass, a more prominent treble and brings the mids just a tad forward. Subtle, but a very enjoyable flavor to the Woodies, very nice.

 

 

+2

 

:beerchug:

post #1206 of 3468
These are what I've been lookingfor one word Amazing!
post #1207 of 3468

The only negative I see is that since this is a Japanese import all the directions are in japanese writing. I would love to find a manual in english.

post #1208 of 3468

I got the RC-SE1 sooner than i expected.
The cable add a tad more treble (it's very subtle) .
However, the cable is stiff and has a lot of microphonics (cable noise).


Edited by azertyproxy - 5/31/14 at 12:25pm
post #1209 of 3468
Quote:
Quote:
 Originally Posted by Exesteils View Post


The hype lives!! And Wayne needs to get himself a pair.

Also, got myself those cables from Fiio Eric mentioned. A tiny bit less bass, a more prominent treble and brings the mids just a tad forward. Subtle, but a very enjoyable flavor to the Woodies, very nice.

 

Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post
 

 

 

+2

 

:beerchug:

 

The FiiO RC-SE1 cable. Agreed, nice increase in Treble, but do I detect a tad more detail as well?

I like the cable.

post #1210 of 3468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlsan View Post

The FiiO RC-SE1 cable. Agreed, nice increase in Treble, but do I detect a tad more detail as well?
I like the cable.




You detect well sir!
post #1211 of 3468
Hi Eric and Carlsan, how's the microphonics with the cable, read that it's pretty noisy. Does it bothers you guys in any way or is it something you can forget once music is playing.
post #1212 of 3468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post

Hi Eric and Carlsan, how's the microphonics with the cable, read that it's pretty noisy. Does it bothers you guys in any way or is it something you can forget once music is playing.

 

 

 

It comes with a shirt clip. I don't hear it when the music is pumping through it. Use the shirt clip. 

post #1213 of 3468
Quote:
Originally Posted by ericp10 View Post



It comes with a shirt clip. I don't hear it when the music is pumping through it. Use the shirt clip. 

Thanks Eric, didn't know that it came with a shirt clip. For the price and with Carlsan favourable impressions, I'm tempted.
post #1214 of 3468
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post

Thanks Eric, didn't know that it came with a shirt clip. For the price and with Carlsan favourable impressions, I'm tempted.

Honestly, get them. I've yet to find anyone who's regretted it. These things are the best $300 I've ever spent on audio, don't think I'll be purchasing any new iems for awhile. Looking towards DAPs these days.
post #1215 of 3468
I don't the better for everyone but for the warm and bassy lover yet to it😍
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)