or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review) - Page 73

post #1081 of 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengwei007 View Post

I use them indoor and outdoor, the best about these being used outdoor is that the cables won't touch my faces, and I sweat a lot when walking outside (even from home to the train station in the morning). Here in Singapore it's hot and humid all year long, especially from April to June frown.gif 

Hi there fengwei, I'm also from Singapore and I do bring bring them out. But I don't listen to it until I settle down at my workplace to avoid funny looks and stares. And of course when I'm home. There's other phone that I use for when I'm out and about.
post #1082 of 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo888 View Post

Hi there fengwei, I'm also from Singapore and I do bring bring them out. But I don't listen to it until I settle down at my workplace to avoid funny looks and stares. And of course when I'm home. There's other phone that I use for when I'm out and about.

I never notice anyone is looking or staring at me when I'm out w those woody 'hearing aids' in my ears biggrin.gif. Used to use Westones for on the go, but their cables always stuck to my sweaty face frown.gif. Glad I can wear these JVC out now.
post #1083 of 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by fengwei007 View Post


I never notice anyone is looking or staring at me when I'm out w those woody 'hearing aids' in my ears biggrin.gif. Used to use Westones for on the go, but their cables always stuck to my sweaty face frown.gif. Glad I can wear these JVC out now.

Well, my ears are rather small and shallow and looks more flushed to my head (if you know what I mean) thus it does seems to stick out quite a bit. But I managed a good fit and seal with the small stock tips. Overall, I'm very glad that it fits wearing it straight down. 

post #1084 of 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by mochill View Post

Selling everything I have mostly 😅..only will keep 3😎

Do you have a for sale post?

post #1085 of 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayson73 View Post
 

Do you have a for sale post?

 

Click on his profile and then "threads started" and you'll see it.

post #1086 of 3492
Are you wanting to buy the fx850 😌
post #1087 of 3492
Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes world View Post
 

 

Click on his profile and then "threads started" and you'll see it.

I guess he sold everything.  All of those threads are closed.

post #1088 of 3492
Not sold but closed 😅
post #1089 of 3492

:confused:

post #1090 of 3492
Still selling 😎
post #1091 of 3492
Thread Starter 

You get in trouble with the wife? Or get fired? Or both. Lol.

post #1092 of 3492
Or being smarter about his money
post #1093 of 3492
All of the above 😅
post #1094 of 3492

Wuh?  Mochill is selling his 850's?

post #1095 of 3492
Yes only for wife and money 😭
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Equipment Forums › Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors › The NEW JVC FX850..Woodie perfection?. (A review)