This is my first post on Head-fi.
Firstly, I would like to introduce myself. I'm a melomaniac, music collector (and thinking of give the next pass: to Vinyl,
but in some time more) and beginner audiophile.
Ever since I can remember, I always have been interested in high quality audio, but never I have tried a DAC or amp for headphones before. So, that's the reason I say I'm a beginner. I always have tried to get a decent pair of earphones/headphones and a very good DAP.
My current portable audio setup is:
- Sony Walkman NWZ-Z1050
ON THE GO:
- Sony MDR-EX58 (well, these are OK headphones. Bought them when I was studying one year ago)
- Sony MDR-XB600 (some bass fun)
- Sennheiser HD 428.
Now, as you all know, the NWZ-Z1050 is big and a bit difficult to handle, and I have been thinking about to have a smaller DAP. When I bought the Z series by Sony, I was impressed for the screen and the quality video playback, but I don't mind it anymore (video I mean).
I am considering 2 options to change my portable audio setup:
- SanDisk Sansa Clip +, plus a Fiio DAC, and my current earphones.
- SanDisk Clip +, plus (maybe) a Sony XBA-3
- Maybe another beginner setup...
I would appreciate your advice and thoughts.
Edited by fredyfernando90 - 3/2/14 at 6:25pm