or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Sennheiser HD 600 over Momentum
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Sennheiser HD 600 over Momentum - Page 2

post #16 of 20

Got both at home. It's like comparing some decent Ducati bike with a good 125cc scooter :) Moreover, HD600 is much more comfortable!

post #17 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavricables View Post
 

Got both at home. It's like comparing some decent Ducati bike with a good 125cc scooter :) Moreover, HD600 is much more comfortable!

What do you use to listen to them?

post #18 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatar567 View Post

What do you use to listen to them?
Benchmark dac, Burmester 051, several diy dacs.

If you upgrade the stock cable, the results are much better, but still I would prefer the HDs.
Edited by lavricables - 3/6/14 at 9:21am
post #19 of 20
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by lavricables View Post


Benchmark dac, Burmester 051, several diy dacs.

If you upgrade the stock cable, the results are much better, but still I would prefer the HDs.

The stock cable of the Momentum? Where would I get something compatible and what can you recommend me. I'm always in for sound quallity improvement without huge spendings :)

post #20 of 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renatar567 View Post

The stock cable of the Momentum? Where would I get something compatible and what can you recommend me. I'm always in for sound quallity improvement without huge spendings smily_headphones1.gif
PM sent smily_headphones1.gif
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Sennheiser HD 600 over Momentum