Kimber Kable "Timbre" Interconnects - 1M
Will Ship To: CONUS
These are in mint condition. Very little use in a secondary system. They sound great for the money.
Here’s the description from Dedicated Audio where I bought these a few years ago:
Like the natural distinguishing sound of a musical instrument, so is the performance of the Timbre interconnect; distinctly transparent, full bodied and harmonically complete. The Kimber hallmarks of three dimensionality and precise image focus are immediately evident. The Timbre uses proven tri-braided field geometry, VariStrand, and hyper-pure copper conductors along with a clear Teflon dielectric.
- Tri-braid field geometry
- Clear Teflon dielectric
- Ultraplate Black RCA. WBT-0147 RCA, or "studio grade" XLR type connector
Kimber Kable Timbre RCA Technical Data
- Parallel capacitance: 62.1pF @ 20kHz
- Series inductance: 0.493µH @ 20kHz
- DC loop resistance: 0.057Ù
- Total reactance: 0.065Ù @ 20kHz
- Frequency response ± 0.5dB DC - 5MHz
Buyer pays shipping and PP fees.
Edited by fejnomit - 3/5/14 at 12:02pm