Hello to everybody!
I would like to ask you is there any pair of good headphones on the market that cost $50 or less?
- Classical. Only.
- Home use only. No noise cancellation is required.
- Preferably new, as I am living in UK. (Shipping)
- Should be better than my current Panasonic RP-HT711.
- $50 or less (could be $60, but no more!)
- I think that I would appreciate more the open-back ones (but, I cannot judge - didn't have a lot of headphones to say so)
- Will drive it with FiiO E7 (150mW@16 and 16mW@300Ohm) or directly from Onkyo C-7030 headphone's jack
I prefer dark-sounding to the bright-sounding ones.Why not closed-back's (Click to show)
I cannot test the cans, so I rely only on your advices.
My sympathies are with Audio Technica (don't know why!), especially with ATH-TAD400 - 35 Ohms, 93dB/mW (BTW, what are the differences between TAD400 and TAD300?)
E7 and TAD400 (Click to show)
If this thread is truthful (doesn't mention the classical music though), the TAD400 is a steal for its price, or I am just trying to convince myself here? :)
I would be very grateful if you could help me.
Edited by U6astik - 2/26/14 at 8:40pm