Hi! I'm selling my Go-Vibe v2 portable headphone amplifier. I am the original owner and bought it from Norm Dalgarno of Headsave.
On the front of the amp are, from left to right: a mini headphone jack, blue LED, power toggle switch, and volume control. On the left is a mini input jack and the bottom houses the battery compartment.
I'm including the following socketed opamps to allow for changing the "flavor" of the sound. Their value alone is $75CAD+.
Analog Devices AD8610 (2x mounted on a BrownDog adapter, thus equivalent to an AD8620)
Analog Devices AD8066AR
Texas Instruments OPA2107AP
Texas Instruments OPA2227P
Texas Instruments OPA2132PA
Specs from the website (link) are:
- Exclusive professional HSA1 v2 PCB
- Vishay Dale 1% metal film resistors
- 2x Panasonic 1000uF P.S. caps
- Panasonic EVJ 50K potentiometer
- TLE 2426 buffered virtual ground
- Switchcraft mini input & headphone jacks
- High quality mini toggle switch
- Blue LED
- Kilo soft touch black knob
- Black Hammond ABS case 3.6”L X 2.4”W X 1.1”H
- Easy access battery compartment
- Single 9V battery power
- Teflon coated internal wiring
Shipping and PayPal fees are extra.
Edited by zeppelin2 - 3/4/14 at 12:17pm