Hello! I have a headset shure se846 I'd buy them audio player at a high level and I thought about fiio x3 heard of positive reviews and the ratio of the price benefit it gives is superior attitude Is it a good mix with headphones and I will be able to utilize them properly or have other players you advise me about they can take advantage of the way in terms of audio headphones thanks?
- productShure SE846 Sound Isolating™ Earphonetagged by nightmancometh, 12/11/14
Related Forum Threads
- Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) Last post on 4/21/17 at 6:08am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Review of Apollo Audio Lab's Viper 6 - 6 BA drivers universal in-ear monitor Last post on 9/6/15 at 10:35am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Shure SE846 vs Noble Audio 6 (universal) - Time Sensitive! Last post on 2/20/15 at 8:03pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Sennheiser's IE800 or Shure's SE846 Last post on 7/13/16 at 7:50pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Like New SHURE846 [Price Drop] Last post on 2/9/15 at 11:31pm in Headphones for Sale / Trade
First if I would like to thank Meze for including me in their review program. I did NOT receive these for free, like all other reviewers in the program I have been given a 1 week window to...
Intro Meze Headphones is a company with a simple philosophy; Motivation, Values, People. With a passion for art and music, achieved through patience and dedication, Meze design...
Initial & information from the Rock Jaw website: I happened across the Rock Jaw sponsor page listing the need to review their Resonate BA-Hybrid IEM. Not knowing much about either, I threw my...
These headphones are well known for its low price and quality. I think they should be called shockers because when you look at them its one thing but when you listen to them suddenly they change to...
Final chose me to review the F7200 (review here) and the F4100 ($280) and provided samples free of charge. I have spent several days listening to the F4100, and I believe I can give an accurate...
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Hi my friend,
Let me clarify a few things.
1. You just bought a SE846.
2. You want a quality DAP.
3. You've heard a lot of positive reviews of the Fiio X3 and it is quite value for money.
4. You're curious if it will work with headphones.
5. You're wondering if we have any other DAPs to suggest to you.
So, if my understanding is correct, then I'll need a little bit more information from you regarding what kind of headphones you're looking at. The X3 has no issue driving the UE6000 and Sennheiser Momentums, but it will really fall flat if you try to make it drive the HE-500.
The SE846 will be drive quite decently by the X3, but IMO it scales with more power so something like the iBasso DX50 will be slightly better since it has a gain switch.
Most IEMs are quite efficient and can be easily driven by most sources. It is just that the high end IEMs really do benefit from having additional power and this is especially true when you start to look at CIEMs.
I'm just curious, have you bought the X3 or are you looking at buying the X3? If you are looking at the X3, then may I ask what are you using the 846 with right now?
- shure se846
- › 2359glenn | studio 3 seconds ago
- › Brainwavz B200 - Dual Armature IEM 27 seconds ago
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 49 seconds ago
- › Pioneer XDP-300R | Twin DAC ES9018K2M | Balanced Out | Android |... 1 minute ago
- › VE Zen 1&2, Seahf LD 4.0 400, Shozy Cygnus — hi-end earbuds 2 minutes ago
- › Best Sub-100$ CHINESE Brands EARPHONES Thread- Hidden Gems,... 3 minutes ago
- › The EU deals thread! 6 minutes ago
- › Bowers & Wilkins P7 Wireless - Impressions Thread 6 minutes ago
- › Knowledge Zenith (KZ) impressions thread 8 minutes ago
- › Cowon Plenue 2 - Taking it a step further. 9 minutes ago
- › Meze 99 Neo by dweaver
- › Meze 12 Classics by Bansaku
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear