I currently have the AK120 titan and am using 2 64GB cards and am wondering if the new 128 cards will work as well?Any info would be greatly appreciated!
- productAstell & Kern AK120tagged by dbsaffor, 3/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Astell & Kern AK120 Last post on 11/17/14 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 11/4/14 at 12:10am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ultrasone performance 880 Last post on 8/10/14 at 10:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Astell&Kern AK100 II and AK120 II UK Pre Order Available Now Last post on 11/27/14 at 1:03pm in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- AK120 with Cypher labs duet? Last post on 7/16/14 at 9:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: Yesterday
I am really surprised to see so many positive reviews on the DT 770. To my ears, the sound this headphone renders is muffled. To my ears they sound as though someone has placed a heavy cloth over...
I have owned the Ultrasone Pro 750 for approximately 6 years and to say that I am familiar with the sound of this particular headphone would be an immense understatement. As a highly experienced...
So I bought these because I wanted to sleep and I can't sleep with over ear headphones on a window seat since the moment you put pressure on the bands, it goes haywire(the noise...
it take some time to fit these properly one of a kind sound great mids and highs, female vocal is good, male vocal a bit thin. At this price range, you can not get better bass, its the kind of...
Hi guys, this is my first post and my first review, please consider too that I am not a native speaker, neither an audiophile. Right now I own a useless Fiio X3, its battery died and I have...
new 128 gb sandisk mini SD card,will it work with AK120 ?
post #1 of 4
2/24/14 at 9:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/24/14 at 2:57pm
post #3 of 4
3/10/14 at 11:12am
I have a AK120 and am using 2 128gb sandisk cards and it works fine. A little slow to scroll throughout all of it but it works
- new 128 gb sandisk mini SD card,will it work with AK120 ?
Currently, there are 3432 Active Users (471 Members and 2961 Guests)
- › Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID... 33 seconds ago
- › Final Audio Adagio III Review by mark2410 1 minute ago
- › Geek Pulse: Geek desktop DAC/AMP by Light Harmonics 1 minute ago
- › Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID... 2 minutes ago
- › FS: Stuff 3 minutes ago
- › HIFIMAN RE 262 [to AUS] 3 minutes ago
- › Chord Hugo 5 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 6 minutes ago
- › Buy Quality Real And Fake Passports,Driver’s License,ID... 6 minutes ago
- › The Official Eddie Current 445 Thread 7 minutes ago
- › Beyerdynamic DT 770 PRO Closed Studio Headphones - 250 Ohms by Peter Pinna
- › Ultrasone PRO 750 by Peter Pinna
- › Bose QuietComfort 20i Acoustic Noise Cancelling Headphones by yialanliu
- › KEF M200 Hi-Fi In-Ear Headphones, Aluminum/Black by 10shot9miss
- › iBasso DX90 Portable Digital Audio Player by Arturoo123
- › Apple iPod Earphones Headphones for iPod Nano, Touch & Classic by GoldenGuy66
- › Shure SE215 by damianmb
- › Sennheiser HD 650 Headphones by Willy 2 Streams
- › Final Audio Design Adagio III by mark2410
- › Sennheiser HD 600 by paara
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)