I currently have the AK120 titan and am using 2 64GB cards and am wondering if the new 128 cards will work as well?Any info would be greatly appreciated!
- productAstell & Kern AK120tagged by dbsaffor, 3/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Headphones for Astell & Kern AK120 Last post on 11/17/14 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 11/4/14 at 12:10am in Portable Headphone Amps
- Ultrasone performance 880 Last post on 8/10/14 at 10:13pm in Headphones (full-size)
- Astell&Kern AK100 II and AK120 II UK Pre Order Available Now Last post on 12/3/14 at 5:31am in Sponsor Announcements and Deals
- AK120 with Cypher labs duet? Last post on 7/16/14 at 9:56pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 11/28/14
This is a review for the Shure SE315's, first a little about myself I don't consider myself a hard core audiophile like most people on this site. I am 38 years old and I am just your everyday...
TL;DR : Don't be lazy, I already made the review super short Let's just keep this short, I got the MMX102IE (same version just with a mic and 1 button remote) for about 40$ cuz of a discount...
I am penning down my opinion about the Hidizs AP100 Digital Audio Player. I will try to keep this review simple as possible and I hope it would be easy to read, and will help fellow enthusiasts to...
thanks to it's overall sound quality, details are not even a problem with kdx200. you'll get back every detail you lost on cheaper models like Xiaomi Piston, Brainwavz M4-M5. and there's also some...
new 128 gb sandisk mini SD card,will it work with AK120 ?
post #1 of 4
2/24/14 at 9:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/24/14 at 2:57pm
post #3 of 4
3/10/14 at 11:12am
I have a AK120 and am using 2 128gb sandisk cards and it works fine. A little slow to scroll throughout all of it but it works
- new 128 gb sandisk mini SD card,will it work with AK120 ?
Currently, there are 3003 Active Users (434 Members and 2569 Guests)
- › JVC's new flagship DX2000? 1 minute ago
- › (NEW) FiiO E12A for IEMs! 2 minutes ago
- › Is the ATH M50 Just overrated ? 3 minutes ago
- › Wireless Headphones 5 minutes ago
- › Brand Spanking New A&K AK120II and AK100II 6 minutes ago
- › The Lambert "Play It By Ear" Headphone Amplifier - (DG Review) +... 6 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio - the Wizard returns! 8 minutes ago
- › Winter 2015 AAMML Holiday Gift Exchange 8 minutes ago
- › NEW Koss Pro4S 9 minutes ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 9 minutes ago
- › Shure Sound Isolating Earphone SE315 Hi-Definition Micro Speaker... by acain
- › Beyerdynamic DTX 102 iE In-Ear Headphones (Silver) by Zero Decibels
- › Hidizs AP100 Portable HiFi Audio Player in Black / Silver White by YoYo JoKeR
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by heovuitinh
- › Koss KDX200 by vaziyetu
- › Brainwavz M5 by vaziyetu
- › beyerynamic DT 150 Compact Closed Headphone (250 Ohms) by jdpark
- › Sony MDR-1R by gerelmx1986
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by JAMEZTHEBOI
- › thinksound on1 Supra-Aural On-Ear Monitor Wooden Headphone by Pacal
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)