I currently have the AK120 titan and am using 2 64GB cards and am wondering if the new 128 cards will work as well?Any info would be greatly appreciated!
- productAstell & Kern AK120tagged by dbsaffor, 3/6/14
Related Forum Threads
- Astell&Kern, what's the best/great IEM to use? Last post on 8/21/15 at 10:35pm in Portable Headphone Amps
- Astell kern ak120 help or advice needed Last post on 2/13/15 at 8:14am in Introductions, Help and Recommendations
- Pono VS AK100/120 Last post on 1/21/15 at 7:18am in Portable Source Gear
- Headphones for Astell & Kern AK120 Last post on 11/17/14 at 11:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- $599 Lehmannaudio Traveller Last post on 5/20/15 at 1:24am in Portable Headphone Amps
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Portable Amps, DACs, & DAPs) (page 2)
Last edited: 6/26/15
The Rockmaster IE is a new offering from Encore that explores crowdfunding as a way to produce high quality yet low priced items. They can do this by selecting OEM manufacturers and customizing the...
About Me I am in my fifties and have loved music and music equipment all my life. From about 8 years old, I had my first exposure to my mother’s reel to reel tape recorder. A few years later, I...
Introduction: I was asked by Brainwavz’/GPGSHK’s Pandora whether I was interested in reviewing their latest Brainwavz product, the Kidwavz KV100 that was especially designed for kids, so I...
At the time of the review, the Brainwavz Jive earphone was was on sale at Amazon’s website for $25.00 USD. Here is a link to Their listing of the...
You got a budget? You want Bluetooth Earphones? Buy the Qy7. Simple. Done. Easy. There is a little more to it though. Important features is the V4.1 Bluetooth connection, this...
new 128 gb sandisk mini SD card,will it work with AK120 ?
post #1 of 4
2/24/14 at 9:59am
Gear mentioned in this thread:
post #2 of 4
2/24/14 at 2:57pm
post #3 of 4
3/10/14 at 11:12am
I have a AK120 and am using 2 128gb sandisk cards and it works fine. A little slow to scroll throughout all of it but it works
- new 128 gb sandisk mini SD card,will it work with AK120 ?
Currently, there are 3080 Active Users (630 Members and 2450 Guests)
- › The Deals DISCUSSION Thread (READ THE FIRST POST!!!) 5 seconds ago
- › Toxic Cables - Impressions and Discussion Thread 1 minute ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 2 minutes ago
- › Feliks-Audio ELISE...(previously 6SN7 + 6AS7G/6080 prototype) 3 minutes ago
- › Best $1000 headphones for O2+ODAC? 4 minutes ago
- › FS: Koss ESP-950 (with Stax Adapter) 4 minutes ago
- › Darkvoice 336i & 336SE Tuberolling PartII 4 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up (Update: April 25th, 2015) 5 minutes ago
- › FIDUE A83 impressions and discussion thread 6 minutes ago
- › Encore RockMaster IE by Armaegis
- › Final Audio Design Heaven VII by AndrewH13
- › Brainwavz Kidwavz KV100 Childrens Bluetooth Volume Limited Headphones by HiFiChris
- › Brainwavz Jive by Hisoundfi
- › Soundpeats Qy7 Mini Lightweight Wireless Stereo Sports/running... by BloodyPenguin
- › Cozoy Aegis Portable 24/192 DAC/Amp by Baycode
- › OPPO HA-2 by ClieOS
- › Westone UM Pro 30 by Voyageur
- › Panasonic RP-HJE120-K In-Ear Earbud Ergo-Fit Headphone (Black) by STRMfrmXMN
- › Inearz IE-P650 6xBA driver CIEM by twister6
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2