Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014 - Page 9

post #121 of 245
To the person who was to compare a Light Harmonic, I can bring my friend friend's. Also, I have the Blue Heaven.
post #122 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Does the Alpha Dog have the dog biscuit foam things in it?

They may not be as high-end as you're hoping, but I will bring the Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition and Sony XBA-H3 to the meet.

You know, I am not positive. I believe so... I'll have to check out the site to make sure what they look like. The bass tuning is so an element with these.

So far, the bass is slightly overwhelming bit I think the right amp can balance it out. I'm liking the mods and higher range so far.
post #123 of 245
I would like to listen to the h3 if you don't mind. I can bring my own tips as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

Does the Alpha Dog have the dog biscuit foam things in it?

They may not be as high-end as you're hoping, but I will bring the Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition and Sony XBA-H3 to the meet.
post #124 of 245

if someone wants to take responsibility for the OPPO PM1 i will consider shipping it out. Will need to be returned to me soon after the meet however and that person will need to cover return shipping costs. 

Big_poppa? kingstyles? Doc?


Edited by sachu - 4/17/14 at 1:06am
post #125 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbadabbadoo View Post

To the person who was to compare a Light Harmonic, I can bring my friend friend's. Also, I have the Blue Heaven.
Bah.....I just realised that the Light Speed cable uses a USB Standard B connection. The ODAC only uses a mini-USB Standard A connection. >.>
post #126 of 245
Can someone please take this offer up? I'd rather not as I could be responsible for another loaner HP but I would love to hear the Oppo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sachu View Post

if someone wants to take responsibility for the OPPO PM1 i will consider shipping it out. Will need to be returned to me soon after the meet however and that person will need to cover return shipping costs. 
Big_poppa? kingstyles? Doc?
post #127 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post

Can someone please take this offer up? I'd rather not as I could be responsible for another loaner HP but I would love to hear the Oppo.

My friend has an adapter. I don't think there is too much degradation in the signal.
post #128 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post

Can someone please take this offer up? I'd rather not as I could be responsible for another loaner HP but I would love to hear the Oppo.

I suppose I can do it. I ship things daily. How big are they? I'm also close with the Bottlehead people so I can ensure they get give proper treatment.
post #129 of 245
Wrong quote on the usb adapter and you'd have to talk to Sachu on the loaner.
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbadabbadoo View Post

My friend has an adapter. I don't think there is too much degradation in the signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbadabbadoo View Post

I suppose I can do it. I ship things daily. How big are they? I'm also close with the Bottlehead people so I can ensure they get give proper treatment.
post #130 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soundsgoodtome View Post

I would like to listen to the h3 if you don't mind. I can bring my own tips as well.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mechgamer123 View Post

They may not be as high-end as you're hoping, but I will bring the Vsonic GR07 Bass Edition and Sony XBA-H3 to the meet.

Sure, no problem. :)

post #131 of 245

Should be able to head out to this, 

Will be bringing lisa 3 desktop, nfb-1-32

Might have my Geek 1k by then

post #132 of 245

Oh, I forgot to mention, I can probably bring my Woo Wa7 Fireflies if anyone is interested. Wasn't planning on bringing it. It'll probably be for sale as well as it isn't quite the perfect match for my current collection of cans.

post #133 of 245
Hey Sachu, if you want to ship the Oppos right to Bottlehead we can keep an eye on them for you and send them back on Monday. I'm impressed with the new high end cans people are planning to bring! Looking forward to sampling the 812s too.
post #134 of 245
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc B. View Post

Hey Sachu, if you want to ship the Oppos right to Bottlehead we can keep an eye on them for you and send them back on Monday. I'm impressed with the new high end cans people are planning to bring! Looking forward to sampling the 812s too.

 

Just tell PB to bring them in, he's had them for the last week and a half... :)  See you Sunday!

 

-Craig

post #135 of 245
I was checking this thread every day, nothing new, nothing new.... wait a couple of dayws to check and there is 48 new posts?.... lol
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Meets, Get-Togethers, Factory Tours › Local / Regional Head-Fi Meets, Parties, Get-Togethers › Seattle Spring Meet @ BottleHeadquarters April 26,2014