or Connect
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Need recommendations for a over-the-ear headphone with accurate sound and quite a bit of bass
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:

Need recommendations for a over-the-ear headphone with accurate sound and quite a bit of bass - Page 2

post #16 of 23
Thread Starter 

I think I'm going to go with the ATH-m50s. I found a pair on amazon at $99 used/like new, that seems like too good of a deal to pass up.

post #17 of 23
Thread Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFan23 View Post
 

I think I'm going to go with the ATH-m50s. I found a pair on amazon at $99 used/like new, that seems like too good of a deal to pass up.

Is this a decent deal? Just wondering if anyone else had any other recommendations before I pull the trigger on these.

post #18 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFan23 View Post
 

Is this a decent deal? Just wondering if anyone else had any other recommendations before I pull the trigger on these.

Sounds like a great deal to me given they're $136 on Amazon right now and they retail for $150 (I believe).

post #19 of 23
Thread Starter 

Ok I've been flip flopping alot the past few days, but I think I'm finally down to the two HPs I want to buy: The Logitech UE 6000 vs ATH-m50s

 

Which one should I get, considering what I listen to? Also the UE 6000s are about $40-50 dollars cheaper right now than the m50s, so there's that I guess.

post #20 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFan23 View Post
 

Ok I've been flip flopping alot the past few days, but I think I'm finally down to the two HPs I want to buy: The Logitech UE 6000 vs ATH-m50s

 

Which one should I get, considering what I listen to? Also the UE 6000s are about $40-50 dollars cheaper right now than the m50s, so there's that I guess.

If it were me I would go for the UE 6000 because they sound a tad more neutral to me and they're more comfortable.

post #21 of 23
Thread Starter 

Ok so I just bought the AE 6000s for $95 off of Amazon; they're be here tomorrow so I won't have to wait long to test them out.

 

I hope I don't regret getting these over the m50s.

post #22 of 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by BroncosFan23 View Post
 

Ok so I just bought the AE 6000s for $95 off of Amazon; they're be here tomorrow so I won't have to wait long to test them out.

 

I hope I don't regret getting these over the m50s.

$95 bucks for a pair of headphones that were on Tyll's Wall of Fame list is pretty epic in my book 

http://www.innerfidelity.com/content/innerfidelitys-wall-fame-full-size-sealed

They're actually both on the list even if they're retired from the list.  

post #23 of 23
I know I am weighing in late, but you cannot go wrong with either one. Now you can compare their sound signature to other cans you would like to try, sort of like setting a baseline.

Tell is how you like them when you get a chance.
New Posts  All Forums:Forum Nav:
  Return Home
Head-Fi.org › Forums › Help and Getting Started › Introductions, Help and Recommendations › Need recommendations for a over-the-ear headphone with accurate sound and quite a bit of bass