- 1,378 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Vibro Labs - Maya Review November 2016 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Firstly a thanks to Ejong7 & Luke Pighetti @ Vibro labs for...
The Tri-Vista 21 was a limited edition DAC sold in late 2004, early 2005. It was massively overbuilt - great power supply and output stage, and ran extremely long life 5703 milspec tubes, which are...
This headphone has a quite good sound quality for its price. Its sound is very clear, the mids and highs are well detailled. The bass is tight but some recordings sound lacking bass. It needed a...
Gratitude and greetings go out to RHA Team and @Glassmonkey - thank you so much for giving me the...
Recently got ordered these Mee AudioRunaway on-ear headphones as I had some wellness program points that were going to expire. I have had the MEE audio M-Duo Dual Dynamic Driver In-Ear Headphones...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 67
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awww sorri I do not have the gr07 nor tried any of vsonic phones. I can't help you with that.
Guys I think i am the most newbie of novice audiophile here so I may sound crazy but bear with me haha I have however auditioned the Shure se535, w4r, JH audio pro 5s and my dad having UE900. These were the highest end iem i have auditioned. My ears aren't well trained like most of you guys but all i can say for now that these blew me away even more than the ax35 did for me. For me i thought the w4r were abit laid back thus prefering the UE900. Is it crazy to say I'd prefer my KC06 over the westones? I loved the UE900 so much I thought how could any iem get better than this then listening to the Ax35 i saw the difference between a high end iem and a cheap one ahah Ax35 did well in the bass department but arent so great in the mids and highs. Its V shaped so probably not even fair to compare but those were my opinion. With the Ostry here, before trying, all i prayed for was to have better performance in the mids and highs than the ax35 considering the price. Only to realise that the KC06 were soooooooo good that i can confidently say it beats the crap out of the Ax35. To me they sound as good as the higher iem especially UE900. Its a crazy claim i know . How is it possible that a 10mm single driver can sound like 4 drivers from the UE900? Am i having the Mochill disease or something? hahah You guys may not believe me but like H20 said these things need to be heard! How Ostry were able to tune them this good at this price is mind blowing. Anyways this is just my initial impression. My source were from HTC one unamped and Rockboxed Classic unamped too.
I'm thinking the same but those KC06A reviews better start popping up soon otherwise I don't think I'll be able to wait
Hey man, appreciate the effort but please make it a habit not to comment on the performance on gear you haven't heard. I really just mean this as an advice, no hard feelings
And he didn't.
Originally Posted by Francisk View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before but how does KC06 compare with Vsonic VSD1S....advantages and disadvantages if any. Thanks.
Members here were saying that KC06 beats even the gr07 and gr07BE, while mine are still on its way i bet it can beat the the VSD1S no problem.
Hmm, the quoting doesn't seen to work for me suddenly......
I read this as if he was saying that the KC06 will be better than the VSD1S. If that's not the case I'm sorry for my comment.
Edited by peter123 - 4/17/14 at 3:18am
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Reply to get FiiO's New In-Ear Monitors F1 for Free 3 seconds ago
- › The Hardest hitting Headphones are.. ( "The EXTREME BASS Club") 54 seconds ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 1 minute ago
- › Lotoo PAW 5000: Impressions Thread 1 minute ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Something new from Earsonics, the Earsonics ES3 2 minutes ago
- › iDSD micro Black Label. Tour details (page 147). Release info (page... 2 minutes ago
- › Music Game IX 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › NEW SONY NW-WM1Z / WM1A FLAGSHIP HI-END DAP!!! 3 minutes ago
- › Vibro Labs Maya quad armature in-ear monitors by FortisFlyer75
- › Musical Fidelity Tri-Vista 21 DAC by davehg
- › AKG K 420 Foldable Mini Headphone - Blue by Johannus
- › RHA Dacamp L1 by Takeanidea
- › MEElectronics Air-Fi AF32 Stereo Bluetooth Wireless Headphones with... by e07015
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by dnun8086
- › FiiO X1-II High Resolution Lossless Music Player (2nd Generation)... by MentalDraco
- › Klipsch R6m Black In Ear Headphone by 1mctous
- › ampsandsound Kenzie Headphone Amplifier by Smazz
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD Black Label by glassmonkey
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear