- 1,396 Posts. Joined 12/2013
- Location: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Build/Accessories: The Earsonics SM3 is a triple balanced armature IEM, with one driver for the lows, one for the mids, and one for the treble region. the shell is clear acryllic on the...
Introduction – The X5 is perhaps the quintessential Fiio player, it was one of their first devices and also one of their most universally acclaimed. Fiio have come far since the unveiling of the...
Introduction FiiO X5-2 is the second generation of X5 DAPs (digital audio players) from FiiO. I owned a FiiO X5 for quite a while before buying X5-2 and I was...
Brainwavz is a company that should be well known by now to anyone who's familiar with Head-Fi. Known for their excellent build quality and reasonable prices, Brainwavz should always be on your...
Introduction I have been an enthusiastic headphone user for many MANY years now. My first set of serious headphones were the open-backed Sennheiser HD400 headphones. From what I remember about...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 67
Gear mentioned in this thread:
Awww sorri I do not have the gr07 nor tried any of vsonic phones. I can't help you with that.
Guys I think i am the most newbie of novice audiophile here so I may sound crazy but bear with me haha I have however auditioned the Shure se535, w4r, JH audio pro 5s and my dad having UE900. These were the highest end iem i have auditioned. My ears aren't well trained like most of you guys but all i can say for now that these blew me away even more than the ax35 did for me. For me i thought the w4r were abit laid back thus prefering the UE900. Is it crazy to say I'd prefer my KC06 over the westones? I loved the UE900 so much I thought how could any iem get better than this then listening to the Ax35 i saw the difference between a high end iem and a cheap one ahah Ax35 did well in the bass department but arent so great in the mids and highs. Its V shaped so probably not even fair to compare but those were my opinion. With the Ostry here, before trying, all i prayed for was to have better performance in the mids and highs than the ax35 considering the price. Only to realise that the KC06 were soooooooo good that i can confidently say it beats the crap out of the Ax35. To me they sound as good as the higher iem especially UE900. Its a crazy claim i know . How is it possible that a 10mm single driver can sound like 4 drivers from the UE900? Am i having the Mochill disease or something? hahah You guys may not believe me but like H20 said these things need to be heard! How Ostry were able to tune them this good at this price is mind blowing. Anyways this is just my initial impression. My source were from HTC one unamped and Rockboxed Classic unamped too.
I'm thinking the same but those KC06A reviews better start popping up soon otherwise I don't think I'll be able to wait
Hey man, appreciate the effort but please make it a habit not to comment on the performance on gear you haven't heard. I really just mean this as an advice, no hard feelings
And he didn't.
Originally Posted by Francisk View Post
Sorry if this has been asked before but how does KC06 compare with Vsonic VSD1S....advantages and disadvantages if any. Thanks.
Members here were saying that KC06 beats even the gr07 and gr07BE, while mine are still on its way i bet it can beat the the VSD1S no problem.
Hmm, the quoting doesn't seen to work for me suddenly......
I read this as if he was saying that the KC06 will be better than the VSD1S. If that's not the case I'm sorry for my comment.
Edited by peter123 - 4/17/14 at 3:18am
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › Hifiman he-400i Impressions and Discussion 58 seconds ago
- › Cayin i5 Lossless Android DAP with AKM4490 DAC supporting 32/384... 1 minute ago
- › Yamaha hph mt220 thread (Merged) 1 minute ago
- › Fiio X5 3rd gen || 2x AKM 4490 || Balanced Out || DSD || DXD | DTS... 1 minute ago
- › Feliks Audio Elise Impressions Thread – a New Start (please read... 2 minutes ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 2 minutes ago
- › AUDIO over IP - REDNET 3 & 16 Review. AES67 Sets A New Standard... 3 minutes ago
- › Schiit Fulla 2 Impressions Thread 4 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 5 minutes ago
- › Schiit Owners Unite 6 minutes ago
- › EarSonics SM3 Universal Fit IEM by mrstrangeguy
- › FiiO X5 3rd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by ryanjsoo
- › FiiO X5 2nd gen Premium Hi-Res DAP by Dobrescu George
- › Brainwavz B150 by crabdog
- › 1MORE1008 Earbud by Peddler
- › Cayin i5 by subguy812
- › Lotoo Paw Pico by twister6
- › Shanling UP Portable DAC/Headphone Amplifier AMP ES9018K2M+MAX97... by ngoshawk
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by rafaelpernil
- › PureSounds PS100-600 by BloodyPenguin
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear