- 893 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
Introduction Meze 99 Neo – The new classic headphone from Meze. Meze 99 Neo is the new headphone, or rather a headphone with a twist from the Romanian headphone producer Meze....
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 60
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had KC06 paired up earlier with Tralucents new DacAmp One. While they scaled particularly well (especially detail) it wasn't quite the same. Of course the Tralucent dac/amp was superior though not sure why C3 works so well with KC06. They gain this real fun factor, a mixture of PRaT along with decent technical ability. Good flow and very 'clear' like the tonality marry together from both the IEM and DAP.
Don't worry, they're prefect, obviously.
I know you're doing this sarcastically but yes, wearing them normally they're perfect for lying down, but if I wear it over ear the bump near the strain relief hit the inner ear when I lie down. It's fine when your upper body is standing though.
What about sitting? or in a lunging position?
Edit: I hope that's not a sarcastic post.
What did you just get in, and what "three" are you talking about?
Oh it definitely was, but I expected a serious answer in return. Sarcasm is dead on this forum, generally its taken as hostility, which it may be, but I mostly don't intend it in that manner, generally Just for comic relief ;).
You didn't scroll down through the images far enough. Found this one:
Edit: here's an image I found of the vsonic vsd1. I also typically wear them over ears when sleeping (so they don't get tugged out). It lookes like the kc06's will be at least as comfortable (if not more):
Edit: and I'm not sure why the below image of the sony xba H1 also showed up during the kc06 image search, but something tells me that you wouldn't try laying down with those in your ears!
Edited by waynes world - 4/14/14 at 10:31am
He's talking jvc 850, ostry kc06, and recabled mh1c (or mh1 - not sure which).
I just jumped on the hype train and ordered from Shenzhenaudio. How long does it typically take from Shenzhen? I'm in Canada.
The ordering page said 48 hours, but I think was probably referring to ordering within China.
Will constantly hit your inner ear, wearing it normallly (top down?) is actually way more comfortable for sleeping.
I'm in Canada as well, and they emailed me back saying 7-20 business days. I ordered mine Apr4, but I don't think it was shipped until Apr7. I'll let you know when I get my grubbly little ears on them!
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › PONO - Neil Youngs portable hi-res music player 12 seconds ago
- › Electronic Music Exchange (House, DnB, Dubstep, etc.) 2 minutes ago
- › Cayin N3 Hi-Res DAP with AKM4490 DAC, apt-X Bluetooth, and Line,... 2 minutes ago
- › LZ-A4 Impressions and Discussion Thread 2 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 3 minutes ago
- › Band Name Game II 3 minutes ago
- › Official Head-Fi Houston Summer Kick-Off Meet: Saturday - May 20th,... 3 minutes ago
- › COMING SOON: Shanling M2s Hi-Res DAP with AK4490 + MUSE8920 3 minutes ago
- › Power amp recommendation 4 minutes ago
- › Shure KSE1500 Review - Shure KSE1500 Sound Isolating Electrostatic... 5 minutes ago
- › Rock Jaw Audio Resonate by ngoshawk
- › Koss PortaPro - Headphones ( semi-open ) by krenky
- › Final F4100 by jwbrent
- › Audio-Technica AT-PHA100 by Army-Firedawg
- › Noble Audio Katana by EZE99
- › Meze 99 Neo by Dobrescu George
- › AKG K 550 by Mink
- › Denon AH-MM400 Music Maniac Over-Ear Headphones by krenky
- › Edifier K180 by Redcarmoose
- › Mrobo C5 2.0 by crabdog
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear