- 893 Posts. Joined 10/2010
- Select All Posts By This User
Recent Images In This Thread
- productOSTRY KC06 High Fidelity Stereo Inner-Ear Earphonestagged by nightmancometh, 4/16/14
Related Forum Threads
- I have two pairs of the same earphone....But they sound different? Last post on 1/12/15 at 10:15pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- review brainwavz S0 , ckx9 , C10 & more to come . Last post on 1/15/15 at 5:56am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- battle of the iem's vsonic gr07 mk2 bass edition vs zero audio tenore vs ostry kc06 Last post on 11/10/14 at 8:02am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Between the Gr07 & Ostry KC06A Last post on 3/29/15 at 1:10am in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
- Help please! IEM's while using a CPAP machine to sleep are way too noisey! Last post on 11/14/14 at 11:11pm in Portable Headphones, Earphones and In-Ear Monitors
1MORE Capsual Dual-Driver In-Ear Headphones Quick Review by mark2410 Thanks to 1MORE for the review sample. Full review...
REVIEW: Ostry KC06 - Page 60
Gear mentioned in this thread:
I had KC06 paired up earlier with Tralucents new DacAmp One. While they scaled particularly well (especially detail) it wasn't quite the same. Of course the Tralucent dac/amp was superior though not sure why C3 works so well with KC06. They gain this real fun factor, a mixture of PRaT along with decent technical ability. Good flow and very 'clear' like the tonality marry together from both the IEM and DAP.
Don't worry, they're prefect, obviously.
I know you're doing this sarcastically but yes, wearing them normally they're perfect for lying down, but if I wear it over ear the bump near the strain relief hit the inner ear when I lie down. It's fine when your upper body is standing though.
What about sitting? or in a lunging position?
Edit: I hope that's not a sarcastic post.
What did you just get in, and what "three" are you talking about?
Oh it definitely was, but I expected a serious answer in return. Sarcasm is dead on this forum, generally its taken as hostility, which it may be, but I mostly don't intend it in that manner, generally Just for comic relief ;).
You didn't scroll down through the images far enough. Found this one:
Edit: here's an image I found of the vsonic vsd1. I also typically wear them over ears when sleeping (so they don't get tugged out). It lookes like the kc06's will be at least as comfortable (if not more):
Edit: and I'm not sure why the below image of the sony xba H1 also showed up during the kc06 image search, but something tells me that you wouldn't try laying down with those in your ears!
Edited by waynes world - 4/14/14 at 10:31am
He's talking jvc 850, ostry kc06, and recabled mh1c (or mh1 - not sure which).
I just jumped on the hype train and ordered from Shenzhenaudio. How long does it typically take from Shenzhen? I'm in Canada.
The ordering page said 48 hours, but I think was probably referring to ordering within China.
Will constantly hit your inner ear, wearing it normallly (top down?) is actually way more comfortable for sleeping.
I'm in Canada as well, and they emailed me back saying 7-20 business days. I ordered mine Apr4, but I don't think it was shipped until Apr7. I'll let you know when I get my grubbly little ears on them!
- REVIEW: Ostry KC06
- › NAD M51 Direct Digital DAC Impressions 7 seconds ago
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide: (3/18/2016: MrSpeakers... 1 minute ago
- › Chord Mojo DAC-amp ☆★FAQ in 3rd post!★☆ 1 minute ago
- › Clip-ons with stronger sub bass than KSC75s? 1 minute ago
- › [FS] JDS Labs Objective2 (O2) custom amp - (brand new) -45% OFF... 1 minute ago
- › 2359glenn | studio 1 minute ago
- › Lets Talk Metal 2 minutes ago
- › Schiit Yggdrasil Impressions thread 2 minutes ago
- › The Dishonesty of Sighted Listening Tests 3 minutes ago
- › Grado GS2000e Loaner program 4 minutes ago
- › Brainwavz M100 IEM Noise Isolating Earphones with Remote &... by NA Blur
- › 1MORE Capsule Dual Driver In-Ear Headphones with In-line Microphone... by mark2410
- › Massdrop x Noble X Universal IEM by mark2410
- › HIFIMAN HE1000 V2 Over Ear Planar Magnetic Headphone by MattTCG
- › Bluedio V (Victory) Pro Patented PPS12 Drivers Wireless Bluetooth... by mark2410
- › Effect Audio - Thor Silver II by Falconlistener
- › Edifier R2000DB Powered Bluetooth Bookshelf Speakers - Near-Field... by ryanjsoo
- › Yamaha MusicCast WX-010 Wireless Speaker (White) by mark2410
- › Questyle Q192 DAC with Headphone Amplifier silver by noobandroid
- › Meze 11 Neo by B9Scrambler
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Travel Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (CanJams)
- › FiiO X3II DAP firmwares with custom themes
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear